KONA has a new project - we will call it Project "V"

spd500

Now if KONA would go clean the cobwebs out of the project we might just get somewhere with this thread  think.gif But I guess it's just not going to happen  crazy.gif

FASTER THAN KONA said:
Now if KONA would go clean the cobwebs out of the project we might just get somewhere with this thread  think.gif But I guess it's just not going to happen  crazy.gif

shouldnt you be working on your own boat instead of being on here? tomorrow 10 am will come quick. we are heading down to freeport to check out the other jet boat today.

spd500

I am at work , can't go out and get all sweaty when I am supposed to be working . I have a few things to do tonight , but the boat should be ready in the morning .

SPD said:
I am at work , can't go out and get all sweaty when I am supposed to be working . I have a few things to do tonight , but the boat should be ready in the morning .
should ? or will? i have no problem leaving your ass on the beach

spd500

I will be there , with the boat . I would like to have had a chance to put it in the water for a test run , but I will do that when we get there .

spd500

460rogers said:
:smile29:  Any thoughts on what his excuse will be for not having it ready this time????..LOL

Who ? Me ? My boat will be on the lake in the morning . And I have never made excuses for anything . Is there a reason you keep following me around talking crap , or are you just a dick like that ?