KONA has a new project - we will call it Project "V"

KONA77

Kona Crew will be starting a new project,  I'll post some pics of it tomorrow,  Kona Kid has already named it......  "Bolt Action"  :grin:

KONA77

yep it's a V-drive project :smile26:

this is gonna be quite a long project.....  the boat it self needs some body work,  it will need some new stringers,  none of that should be to big a deal,  :smile16:

then I will have to start gathering hardware for it,  and of course,  refurbish the trailer.....

just gonna take my time,  and share the progress of the project here on THB  :smile17:

"KEEP HER WET" (kona)  still has things need done to her,  so she will always be first,  until she's completely restored  :grin:

but project "V"  is gonna be alot of fun to do....  i'll get some pics of it up later of the way it came to me,  and some as i get it cleaned up

Knotty Girl

KONA said:
Kona Crew will be starting a new project,  I'll post some pics of it tomorrow,  Kona Kid has already named it......  "Bolt Action"  :grin:

clap.gif That's my little buddy clap.gif

Devilman

Bolt Action... good name, I like it.. :cheesy: Should be a good thread to follow through the off season. :smile17:

KONA77

Ryan hung that on it.....  :smile17:

looks like the first thing i need to do is find some tires that will hold air :smile17:  :grin:

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
That was good!
Motor he's putting in another    Freeking Old Rusted Dud 
                                                          FORD               

KONA77

ok,  been trying to get this pic off my phone,  lets see if it will appear here,    remember it just got to the shop,  it's been sitting a long time  :smile27:  i'll get more pics later

Attachments

• Aug27_0002.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 146

Knotty Girl

KONA said:
ok,  been trying to get this pic off my phone,  lets see if it will appear here,    remember it just got to the shop,  it's been sitting a long time  :smile27:  i'll get more pics later

Cool when you get it finished you will real proud of it. clap.gif