KONA has a new project - we will call it Project "V"

KONA77

that's right Patch  :smile16: i have a nice jet that keeps us on the water,  and the v-drive will be done right    :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
soldier of fortune said:
he is planning on it being ready for ryans graduation from high school  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
That would be cool for Ryan! :smile30:

KONA77

just a note on the V drive,  have been sanding down a damaged area on the boat,  it's got a lot of paint on this thing and bondo, and everyother kinda filler you could think of,  so the process will be a slow go  :smile20:

all repairs will be done with glass and done right  :smile27: :smile27:

spd500

So , this thread is actually about a boat  :smile21: crazy.gif  J/K , you  need to post up some pics as you go  :smile30:

KONA77

soldier of fortune said:
don't worry i'm sure you will get it in the water about the time gas gets to 10 a gallon clap.gif

this bonehead is why i just about quit posting about my projects,  and now he'll see me at BCR  get real

spd500

Warning : this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days .
Unless you're sure you want to reply , please consider starting a new topic .

Really ? Five pages back and no progress EVER , and you are trying that hard to talk shit about my boat that is ready for the water ? GET A LIFE DUDE  :smile30:

blazeracer

Shoot, I'll bet KONA got it on the water, blew it up, put in a new motor, got it running, sold it, bought it back less motor, buffed it out again, then wet sanded it, put in another motor, sold that motor, took out the seats, and that's how it sits now, all scuffed up needing a motor and the seats put back in... LOL

spd500

I gotta admit , that does sound about right for a Ford powered boat  think.gif but in this case I am thinking its unlikely. I bet it hasn't been touched since last summer .