3rd annual lake Whitney poker/fun run

FL350

Administrator
Trigger was just asking me about that boat. I can but I'll need one of those bad ass paint jobs to! bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Trigger was just asking me about that boat. I can but I'll need one of those bad ass paint jobs to! bling.gif
I heard he was doing some mural work now! Mite be the perfect time to get that Amazon Princess on your bow! :evil:

FL350

Administrator
Patchman said:
FL350 said:
I heard he was doing some mural work now! Mite be the perfect time to get that Amazon Princess on your bow! :evil:

Now you're talking!

customtouch

Patchman said:
FL350 said:

PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND STEP AWAY!!!!

73 Sanger Flat

Knotty said:
Man I cannot wait to bring Knotty Party out and lay down some awesome 15mph passed

Sound good to me .. My Dad may have our Pontoon there and you guys can run them .. LOL  It will do just about 17-18 ..

customtouch

FL350 said:

Poor ole Bucket List is feeling a little neglected recently. It even got kicked outside into the cold and weather because there is no room for it in the shop. Those darn paying jobs keep getting bumped in front of it!  LOL!!

Trigger

Gonna have to name that Cole "ChryslerJet" if you don't get it finished within the decade.  :smile28:
Maybe next winter we should think about having some boat building gatherings. Lol  Everyone converge on someone's boat and pile of parts and get some of these babies back on the water.

Devilman

Trigger said:
Gonna have to name that Cole "ChryslerJet" if you don't get it finished within the decade.  :smile28:

Ouch, felt that one hit way down here on the coast... lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Trigger said:
Maybe next winter we should think about having some boat building gatherings. Lol  Everyone converge on someone's boat and pile of parts and get some of these babies back on the water.
I've always thought that would be cool! clap.gif

Trigger

Patchman said:
Trigger said:

If David named his Cole "CJ"? Lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
No , not the CJ part! He would be putting a hit out on me as we speak if I agreed too that! :smile14:

customtouch

Trigger said:

Dayum Trigger......have a Snickers bar!!!!  LOL!!

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Trigger said:

"Everyone converge on someone's boat and pile of parts and get some of these babies back on the water"

That could make for an interesting boat.
  jump.gif

Trigger

customtouch said:
Trigger said:

Hahahahaha. Been awhile, David. Hope all has been good down there!!

customtouch

Trigger said:
customtouch said:
Trigger said:

Hahahahaha. Been awhile, David. Hope all has been good down there!!

Been good........just busy!  You get you another boat yet?