3rd annual lake Whitney poker/fun run

FL350

Administrator
October 6-8 the 3rd annual poker/fun run on Lake Whitney. Sponsored by S&J Racing and Marine and Texashotboats.com. Details to follow!

FL350 said:
October 6-8 the 3rd annual poker/fun run on Lake Whitney. Sponsored by S&J Racing and Marine and Texashotboats.com. Details to follow!
This sounds like fun again. I missed it last year and plan to attend this year, whether for the poker run or hanging out at Steele creek, Or both. 
I know it was a great success for one of the last great weekends of the year and I am looking forward to it.
As a note. Everyone that attended last year said it was great and the weather was fantastic also.
SO PLAN TO ATTEND        jump.gif

Trigger

I had planned to be there last year but some things came up that had be taken care of and I didn't get to make it. Barring any other major catastrophes, I should be able to get all 3 days in this year. Hope to at least see everyone there if not many other times throughout the year.  jump.gif

Trigger said:
I had planned to be there last year but some things came up that had be taken care of and I didn't get to make it. Barring any other major catastrophes, I should be able to get all 3 days in this year. Hope to at least see everyone there if not many other times throughout the year.  jump.gif

clap.gif jump.gif

FL350

Administrator
Nitro Neil said:
FL350 said:
This sounds like fun again. I missed it last year and plan to attend this year, whether for the poker run or hanging out at Steele creek, Or both. 
I know it was a great success for one of the last great weekends of the year and I am looking forward to it.
As a note. Everyone that attended last year said it was great and the weather was fantastic also.
SO PLAN TO ATTEND        jump.gif

It was a great time with some great folks. Trey did a outstanding job! Something to do for all kinds of boats. Hopefully the weather and water will hold out for us.

FL350

Administrator
Trigger said:

You had more important things to do Brian. This year (weather and water permitting), We'll have a social gathering Friday night at Indian Lodge, Saturday morning register and get your arm band,etc if you participate in the run, and a fish fry Saturday night. Sunday drink coffee relax and make your way back to the house.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess all the ladies can ride with you, so the rest of us can trim them out and let em fly! :evil:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Trigger said:

You had more important things to do Brian. This year (weather and water permitting), We'll have a social gathering Friday night at Indian Lodge, Saturday morning register and get your arm band,etc if you participate in the run, and a fish fry Saturday night. Sunday drink coffee relax and make your way back to the house.

Fish fry at the Lodge will be the way to go! jump.gif jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
It was a blast last year!! Will be there again this year!! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif
This time I will have a boat there! I think! :smile14:

customtouch

FL350 said:
Oh he"ll have his boat there! If I have to put a different motor and drive in it. Lol!

You need to come help me finish stripping the floors on my Cole and maybe I can have it there! :smile30: :smile14:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
FL350 said:
Oh he"ll have his boat there! If I have to put a different motor and drive in it. Lol!

You need to come help me finish stripping the floors on my Cole and maybe I can have it there! :smile30: :smile14:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
FL350 said:

I'm in, just let me know when! Maybe I can bum another ride in a big power boat again this year!
:smile14: