Work Continues On The Glastron

Devilman

KONA said:
come on guys,  I'm trying to talk him out of it,  I want that boat....  :smile16:

lol, you know what they say, you got want in one hand & chit in the other hand, see which one fills up first.  :cheesy:

blazeracer

I think the wife is gonna override me on the Mirage. Which means I get to increase my budget a bit to make her nice.. It's not out of contention yet. She think the Cheyenne looks like about every other boat out on the lake.

customtouch

blazeracer said:
I think the wife is gonna override me on the Mirage. Which means I get to increase my budget a bit to make her nice.. It's not out of contention yet. She think the Cheyenne looks like about every other boat out on the lake.

I told you she looked like she was laying claim to it!!!!!  LOL!!!!  I have seen that look before on my wife and it is an uphill battle against it!!!  :grin:

blazeracer

Mike S said:
Go with the Cheyenne thats a sweet, very nice boat!!.02 motors or cheap nice boats that Handle well and or set up right or not!

I think you hit the nail right on the head Mike.....

Sooo, with the Glastron CVX-20 jet boat being sold last week, it's been a great four years with a really fun toy. But it's time move on and move up. Presenting the new lake hot rod. A 1990 Hardin Marine Cheyenne tunnel jet. Will be getting LS power installed very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGuzJUSg3XI

blazeracer

The new owner sent me a pic yesterday of his Glastron on the water in Alabama. He's a happy guy. He got a good boat he'll enjoy for a long time.

clap.gif jump.gif  jump.gif clap.gif

Way to go James! That is a nice rig and a good platform.
First thing you need to fix is your signature.... Cheapest mod ever....
CH