V-drive tunnel hull

duanehydro

Well, just saw the video on his phone....  :smile26:

WOW! talk about a difference!!! The boat now carries the sponsons correctly, and has no more handling issues. clap.gif

He was being careful, after being scared to death of it, but now he is all smiles...he turned 4500 And showed 80mph...we'll see what it'll actually do soon. jump.gif

duanehydro

From the vid, it looks like it'll be a runner.. :smile16:
He said it was stable as a rock at 80.

I need my linkage!!!! :smile15:

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
From the vid, it looks like it'll be a runner.. :smile16:
He said it was stable as a rock at 80.

I need my linkage!!!! :smile15:

Linkage for what?

Devilman

Thats what I was thinking, but what is the rush, you put TT headers on it and didn't tell nobody? :cheesy:

Devilman

lol, well thats good.  I know what your talking about. :cheesy: Was talking to Roger few weeks ago and couldn't hardly believe that last August was  the last I had run the boat. Unless we made a run to the river, that I didn't recall. But uncorking it at Somerville couple weeks ago, damn that sure was nice. :smile16:

Talkin about campin at Texana soon with some of my brother's friends. You get the boat runnin & it ain't windy as fukk, could come out & run it around.

duanehydro

:undecided: crap, need  some run time before I head 4-5 miles up river.... :smile20:

I don't want anyone to have to ruin their day pulling me back...lol

Devilman

I got ya.. Look at it this way, you're heading up river, so if something happens you will drift back to the ramp, no towing required. Just make sure you have a full cooler for the ride.  :grin: :cheesy:

Any idea when the linkage is coming in?

Devilman

The next few weekends are kinda tied up with stuff, but keep your thread updated or let us know if/when you figure to take it out for a shakedown run. May be able to come out & play chase boat if need be if its a Sunday afternoon or something... :smile17:

Could always go to Ski Lake worst case scenario.  :grin:

duanehydro

Devilman said:
The next few weekends are kinda tied up with stuff, but keep your thread updated or let us know if/when you figure to take it out for a shakedown run. May be able to come out & play chase boat if need be if its a Sunday afternoon or something... :smile17:

Could always go to Ski Lake worst case scenario.  :grin:

Thought about that....used to go there, years ago... :smile16:

I think we'll go run the colorado on the 18th.