Toys for Tots toy drive Boat & Car show 2013

73 Sanger Flat

Jim are you going ?  It is easy to find . I drove over to it on the way home yesterday . Pretty easy to get off and on the Hwy from there ..
It is on the South side of Gas Monkey Bar and Grill in an open lot ..
I would suggest if you bring a boat . Exit off of loop 12 on North West Hey , go East to Techology Blvd turn Right ( South ) go past Gas Monkey Bar and Grill and then turn Right on Connector Drive and then turn on the 2nd  right into the parking lot of Gas Monkey ..http://mapq.st/1dtb3ah

<iframe style="height: 270px; width: 450px;" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed?hk=1dtb3ah" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Last Mohecian

Administrator
If you are pulling a trailer it will be easier for you to pass the Gas Monkey entrance and come in from the back.  We have the entire green area for the show.  The pin (A) is on the actual Bar n Grill building.

(Click pic for larger image.)

jimsplace

Unfortunately I have other plans that can't be changed.
It sounds like there may be a good turnout along with good weather.
  :smile17:

Thanks to all who are involved with this event.

pro53

Dude this event sounds so cool, but plans and to much money has went into my display for the Houston Autorama this year, and I have only 2 weekend to be done for it. Yall have fun and watch out for that crazy dude Richard  :grin:

pro53

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Damm George - The old hotrod is looking good !!!
Thanks Billy, plan on doing a boat that nice one day.Still have the jet boat sitting in the garage but no vdrive, still my favorite style boat though. Right now I still have car fever, got me a 33 willy delivery to build into a gasser, going all old achool, all ready have the 471 blower setup for that car.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
pro53 said:
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Damm George - The old hotrod is looking good !!!
Thanks Billy, plan on doing a boat that nice one day.Still have the jet boat sitting in the garage but no vdrive, still my favorite style boat though. Right now I still have car fever, got me a 33 willy delivery to build into a gasser, going all old achool, all ready have the 471 blower setup for that car.
OK George, you need to fix that boat before we here anymore about your cars! :smile30:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Got an email today from Tim.  They are bringing the Blown Alcohol Jet Blue Thunder down from OKC.

Car looks killer George.  Good luck at Autorama.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
If you are bringing a boat I would like to have you there by 12:00 or so.  The boats will take a little longer to stage than the cars.  I plan to be there ~11:00.  See you tomorrow.  Gonna be a great time.  Lets collect lots of toys!!!!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I am sure there will be lots of pics Jim.  Not sure what you had done but I hope you have a speedy recovery.  Those pain meds will make you order boat parts and forget you ordered them.  Don't ask how I know.  LOL.

blazeracer

Turnout was SPECTACULAR!! I have never in my life seen such a huge mix of jet boats, old muscle, new muscle, Italian muscle, Pro race machines and a massive amount of Harleys all in one location. Totally BAD ASS!!

Great job Matt putting this thing together. I got a ton of video I'll get put together in the next day or so.

Knotty showed up, that was a surprise. Almost as big a surprise as Cookieman making out. GREAT so you again Bill and Henry.

Crusader

Had a fantastic time!!!! Great to see everyone but especially Cookieman!!

Thanks for making the drive up Henry!! Great seeing you too.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Wow!!!  I don't even know where to begin.  Best report of the day, We had to get a U-Haul to transport the toys.  The big highlight was the amount of toys we collected.  A very close second for me personally was sitting in the drivers seat of Kebin Kinsley's Funny car when they fired it.  OMG!!! What a day.  We did something good today!!!!  Huge thanks to everyone that attended!!!!!!!!