Toys for Tots toy drive Boat & Car show 2013

JPT

FormulaZR said:
blazeracer said:
LS boat will be in the house.....

I've been thinking about bringing mine for this also. But it's a 350 mile/5 hr drive...so maybe not.

Same here, would love to be there but it's a long drive there and back on a Sunday evening.  If I can get out of work that following Monday I'll be there with boat in tow for sure!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Just a heads up, The HotLicks crew is going to be selling shirts at the event.  They are going to take half the money from shirt sales and use it to buy toys to donate.  Simply Awesome!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/HotLicks-Top-Fuel-Hydro/310119462594

I want to say that it is great that Gas Monkey is helping and looks like a great turn out. PLEASE remember it is not about us and a our little toys. It is about the KIDS and those that do with out! I hope for a very generous crowd.  jump.gif

FL350

Administrator
Nitro Neil said:
I want to say that it is great that Gas Monkey is helping and looks like a great turn out. PLEASE remember it is not about us and a our little toys. It is about the KIDS and those that do with out! I hope for a very generous crowd.  jump.gif
Ditto!!!!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Nitro Neil said:

Exactly.  Could not have said it better myself.  Thanks Neil!!!  clap.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
We also have 3 Pro Mod boats coming.  Short Fuse, Wild Child & Alcohol Dependent are all planning to attend!!!! All 3 boats make the National circuit. Big thanks to those guys for making the haul!!!!

73 Sanger Flat

Sounds like a hell of a event .. It should draw some people in and with that , it should get a lot of  toys also .. Neil . you should try and make it ..

Matt - I will have the Old Truck and Boat there .. See you there about 11:30-12:00

Knotty Girl

Last Mohican said:
We also have 3 Pro Mod boats coming.  Short Fuse, Wild Child & Alcohol Dependent are all planning to attend!!!! All 3 boats make the National circuit. Big thanks to those guys for making the haul!!!!

What about Marty Logan "Live'n the Dream" he is in that area, what me to contact him?

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Knotty said:
Last Mohican said:

What about Marty Logan "Live'n the Dream" he is in that area, what me to contact him?

Yes.  Thanks Henry!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
The Toby Keith Foundation Nostalgia Funny Car - Wild Child will be there!!!  Thanks for coming out guys!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/KinsleyMotorsports

jimsplace

Last Mohican said:
The Toby Keith Foundation Nostalgia Funny Car - Wild Child will be there!!!  Thanks for coming out guys!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/KinsleyMotorsports

For anyone who doesn't know about Kinsley motorsports, it's run by Kebin Kinsley who also drives the top alcohol and fuel drag boats.
He's located in Arlington.  Actually, he's located a few doors from EO's shop.
I think he can drive anything that's fast and a good guy to know.
  :smile17: