Throw Back Thursday

customtouch

KONA said:
customtouch said:
Knotty said:
Dang you guys know how to make an old dude feel even older.  :smile29:  However I'm like a fine wine get better with time.  :smile16:

If it makes you feel better Henry I was 22 and FWI Kona, by that time the Beach Boys were considered Gay. It was Nugent an Aerosmith all the way!!!!!  :smile30:

easy old man,  I was into KISS  jump.gif

Just don't want you to be misinforming the young-uns by tainting the 70's with the Beach Boys. Good thing you weren't within cane reach when you posted. :grin:

KONA77

man,  you know you were a Beach Boy fan,  probably hid it by listening to Jan and Dean or did you do the Hustle instead,  and your favorite sitcom probably was Welcome Back Carter  :smile16:

customtouch

KONA said:
man,  you know you were a Beach Boy fan,  probably hid it by listening to Jan and Dean or did you do the Hustle instead,  and your favorite sitcom probably was Welcome Back Carter  :smile16:

Nah!!! I chose to ignore the whole Disco fad!!

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
I was watching Hee Haw hottest women you could ever see.  Not talking about Mini Pearl either.
Both Welcome Back Carter and Hee Haw were some of my favorite shows growing up.  Man they don't have TV like they did back than and back then we had to imagine the color since they were all in black and white.

KONA77

think.gif  I guess everyone remembers the 70s in a different way,  but CJ weren't you still in diapers  :laugh:

customtouch

KONA said:
think.gif  I guess everyone remembers the 70s in a different way,  but CJ weren't you still in diapers  :laugh:

He posted earlier that he was 4 so....................ya probably.  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Here you go Kona, I know you have a picture of her somewhere! :smile20:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnie_Wilson

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
boatlessbrett said:
Thanks patch, this is the first jet I rode in I remember when dad brought it home it looked nothing like that.
Dual Predators! Wow! clap.gif :smile16:

customtouch

The picture is recent because I just got the boat back & also a repost but this was the first boat I owned, and yes it was bought in the late 70's.  :grin:

Knotty Girl

boatlessbrett said:
Thanks patch, this is the first jet I rode in I remember when dad brought it home it looked nothing like that.

Roll'n with the baby moons like I was.  Cool wheels back in the day.  clap.gif