Throw Back Thursday

Knotty Girl

WFO said:
Oh those where the days. :smile28:

Yep started not to post this, I was dating myself. There still is a few of us old folks like me and you around Ray.  :smile16:  Some of the members were not even born at this time.  :smile20:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Yep started not to post this, I was dating myself. There still is a few of us old folks like me and you around Ray.  :smile16:  Some of the members were not even born at this time.  :smile20:

lol, I was just sitting here thinkin "damn I was just a little kid in '78"...  :grin: Those were the days is right.

KONA77

Devilman said:
I was 7...  :grin: Always thought the 70s woulda been a good time to be a teenager. :cool:

lol...  and this the guy that don't like KONA's music.....  "Beach Boys" rocks  :smile16: :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Dang you guys know how to make an old dude feel even older.  :smile29:  However I'm like a fine wine get better with time.  :smile16:

Devilman

KONA said:
lol...  and this the guy that don't like KONA's music.....  "Beach Boys" rocks  :smile16: :smile16:

Whats the Beach Boys got to do with the 70s? Beach Boys was a 60's deal, they was already washed up & a done deal when the 70's rolled around... :cheesy:

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

Whats the Beach Boys got to do with the 70s? Beach Boys was a 60's deal, they was already washed up & a done deal when the 70's rolled around... :cheesy:

lol,  If you were a bit older you would know that really ain't factual,  rock on  :grin:

KONA77

come to think about it,  Devilman wished he was a teenager in the seventies,  cause he missed out on John Travolta, and the Bee Gees and the disco movement  :cheesy:

customtouch

Knotty said:
Dang you guys know how to make an old dude feel even older.  :smile29:  However I'm like a fine wine get better with time.  :smile16:

If it makes you feel better Henry I was 22 and FWI Kona, by that time the Beach Boys were considered Gay. It was Nugent an Aerosmith all the way!!!!!  :smile30:

KONA77

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

If it makes you feel better Henry I was 22 and FWI Kona, by that time the Beach Boys were considered Gay. It was Nugent an Aerosmith all the way!!!!!  :smile30:

easy old man,  I was into KISS  jump.gif

Devilman

KONA said:
lol,  If you were a bit older you would know that really ain't factual,  rock on  :grin:

depends, being as you are bent over for them all the time of course you aren't going to acknowledge anything else, lol. I'll just agree to disagree.