The Beach on Lake Brownwood

krash74

Highly recomended! I was out there today ( looking for another jet boat) very nice park area and beach......... jump.gif

Dry Dock

I used to go to Sandy Beach frequently in years I lived in Abilene.  However we quit going when lake Patrol and game wardens got crappy and wrote us up for any and everything. Noise, reckless etc........

I recommend it be checked out before heading all the way only to be harassed! maybe Running Late has some update as he lives in Abilene.  He or Renegade.

Might go take the cruiser but the flat stays home until checked out first.

running late

I was on the lake a couple of times in 10' and had no trouble.with the lake patol or game warden.    I understand that the one officer that used to be so agressive is no longer there. However my boat has through transom exhaust so cant say it was a real test.  Another note about the lake..... Last year it was basically closed because the water was so low.  I did see an  islands or 2 out  in  the lake, so unless it is full, I will keep my depth finder on any time I go back.  I did hit the prop on the Hallett on something up in a cove in 10'.  It looked like good water but obviously I was wrong.

J