The Beach on Lake Brownwood

BSPEEDNUT

Hi
this is my first post here - Ijust took over what used to be Sandy Beach on lake brownwood - we have been workin on it for over 2 months trying to get it back up to speed. It isan RV park and Campground. We have 3000 foot of waterfront and beach area. Yes real beach area with sand. I have 38 rv sites with full hookups now.
I need some EVENTS
I have a super nice boatramp. Lake brownwood has anew marina just opened about a monthago. It sells beer,bait and also has a resturant inside. 
I just wanted to let you guys here know that we are open and we have plenty of room for events.

www.thebeachonlakebwd.com

call me for reservations or questions  325-200-6243

Shrek

That Beach has always been awesome.
I used to live in the area and spent a lot of time at Sandy Beach.
Lots of open water in front of the place but there are a few sheltered areas that would be good for some high passes side by side.

sleek460

I know it is a little late in the year, but do you have any cabins ?? You know jet boaters love sandy beaches !!

Cookieman

Guys for what it is worth I talked to the owner of the park last week. He is more than willing for us to hold an event at his park. I explained to him about our deal with plowman's and said he could take care of us at his park. He has about 38 rv sites, almost 3000' of beach front water, restrooms, boat ramps and most everything else we could need. He would love to see a THB event at his park. I told him to take some pics of the park and post them up here for all to see. Maybe this could be the place that we may want to think about for next Oct. Here is a guy that has his arms open to us and welcomes us to try him out. I have talked to Steve(borderlinecrazy) and I think spring of next year we are planning to go out there for a weekend to check out the park. So if anyone goes out before that time take some pics and let us know what the park is like. If you go let them know you are from THB and are going to check out what the park is like. Anyways this maybe what we are looking for next Oct. or maybe sooner.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good to me! We need to give it a shot, who knows it might be a good deal! :smile30:

BSPEEDNUT

I FINALY HAVE ALL DETAILS WORKED OUT FOR NEXT YEAR
YOU GUYS COME CHECK IT OUT ANYTIME AND BRING YOUR FUN WITH YOU .
I WILL HAVE THE WEBSITE BACK UP AND RUNNING IN A FEW DAYS

BSPEEDNUT

use this for now till i get website up -- this is facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/brandon.byars?v=app_2309869772#!/pages/The-Beach-on-Lake-Brownwood/179951895352915

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I finally got them to come up! I guess this means we can bring our lawnmowers also! jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Look like he is making sure each region is aware of this  , North , West and Central regions ..

I will try and check it out in spring , might have to go with the back up engine still in the boat , it would be cheaper with the back up engine in it anyway , just to check the lake out ..

Shrek

Tintman,
I have been there recently and the place used to be just great.......
But now it is even BETTER.

Whatsamatta you not up for drive to Lake Bwood

KONA77

so all the divisions know about it Tintman,  all though it's not posted in the south but that's ok,  cause we everywhere anyway  :smile28:

BSPEEDNUT

shrek
i found a pic of your boat in the old store at teh beach.

tintman -- i post it on three threads bc want to try to cover all the area i think would come to the beach. - i dont mean to clutter you guys boards. - i just think i have a really good place to play and would like to share it with everyone.

KONA77

i believe most of us are always looks for somewhere new to go....  That's what we do.....  :smile27:

Crusader

I haven't heard much about Lake Brownwood....

I spoke with Brazos River rat about it last month.....and he said that he and a few others might make an exploratory run out there to see how things are.

Anyone got any new information on this?

73 Sanger Flat

Neil and i are going to make a day trip once Neil gets able to take  a trip for all day  .. He is still healing up from his broken ankle .. Maybe Bill ( Cookieman ) will go also ..

Just need it to warm up so we can take a boat to see what type of attention we get