STEELE CREEK OCT 1st WHO'S IN?

Devilman

I might need to check my oil... maybe.. it's been a few months. think.gif Other than that we are ready to go.  :smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

Who will be there Friday mid- day ? about 1-5 PM maybe .. Galen wants to run his boat and I want to make sure we have a spotter boat on the water for him .. If no one will have a boat on the water Friday , I will bring my Old 1975 Ski Nautique down for a spotter boat for him .. Let me know please .. See you guys Friday ..

customtouch

My plan is to leave out early Friday morning also to have mid day on the water but that was my plan last year too and we all know how that turned out. Hopefully it works out better this year and if so spotting wouldn't be a problem. PM me your phone number Billy and I can give you a call Friday when I have a better idea of when we will be on the water..............or where you need to come get me from!!  LOL!!

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks
My phone does not work very good at all down there so may be better to try and text me .My number 817-894-3 one one one ..

FL350

Administrator
Just talked to our buddy Trey. He's doing a fish fry!! Since the poker run is off this year, I would like to pass the hat for Trey since he's doing this. Also if you can try and bring a covered dish.
One last thing for the guys bringing some of the larger boats, Rocky and I are asking to use the ramp at Indian Lodge. We will also have a drivers meeting at 10ish at the lodge for the bigger boats.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Just talked to our buddy Trey. He's doing a fish fry!! Since the poker run is off this year, I would like to pass the hat for Trey since he's doing this. Also if you can try and bring a covered dish.
One last thing for the guys bringing some of the larger boats, Rocky and I are asking to use the ramp at Indian Lodge. We will also have a drivers meeting at 10ish at the lodge for the bigger boats.
Sounds great! clap.gif clap.gif

customtouch

FL350 said:

That sounds good. Any idea of when and where you will be doing the fish fry?

Devilman

Billy, we plan to be there around lunchtime Friday. Hope to put the boat in the water for awhile, but don't know if we'll make it down to Steele Creek. I'll keep ya posted if we do.

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks -- I think I will  just plan to take the old Ski Boat anyway on Friday for a back up plan in case we are running late or early .. Fish Fry sound good .. Can;t wait t see everyone ..

customtouch

FL350 said:

We will bring a big pot of home made beans if that helps.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
You just better tune that flat up some if you want a piece of the Mate

You might want to concentrate on that hydro.  Come this time next year, everything you own might only see the back side of that flat! 

:smile26: