STEELE CREEK OCT 1st WHO'S IN?

customtouch

Who would be up for another get together at Steele Creek Oct 1st.  Last year was a blast with a pretty big turn out. We are going to do it again so who else wants to go? I'm in room #9. The number for the lodge is below.

Indian Lodge.  254-889-3643

Devilman

I'd sure like to. I'll check the ol' schedule. Been telling my brother about this deal, so long as they could swing it, I'm sure they'd be down also. Checked the Indian Lodges website & as of now everything is open other than some of the rv spots. may not last though.

oldbuck40

Just talked with Barb at Indian Lodge and got me a room! She said call her if anyone else needs a room! 254-889-3643

I'm in #8

customtouch

ITS ON!!  (Edited the first post) I just got off the phone and there are plenty of rooms available right now but they will probably go quick. I'm in room 9. Number for the lodge is below.

Indian Lodge:  254-889-3643

Devilman

Well we have a room too, so there. :smile22: jump.gif 

Patch better get off his azz, lol...  :smile16:

jimsplace

Devilman said:
I'd sure like to. I'll check the ol' schedule. Been telling my brother about this deal, so long as they could swing it, I'm sure they'd be down also. Checked the Indian Lodges website & as of now everything is open other than some of the rv spots. may not last though.

You say, "You'd like to," so I guess that mean you need a kitchen pass from home.
At least you're honest.  That's more than some of the other Macho type who are asking for permission now.
    whatever.gif

FL350

Administrator
Count me in. If we can assemble a poker run I have 3 customers that will be bringing there boats.

Devilman

FL350 said:
Still need to do a poker run.  :smile13:

Talk to me about this poker run... I've got the gist of it, but never actually done one. I'm assuming the stops would be places found out in the body of the lake? I would be interested in doing it if the lake wasn't blown out, not gonna beat ourselves up trying to run it. How are the stops located, can they be found like say on Google maps or something? So they can be found with a cell phone gps while out on the lake? think.gif Be a good chance to run the boat, see some different scenery on the lake possibly.