sam rayburn sunday sunday sunday

it was great seeing you guys again, next time we are gonna try and run to the other end of the lake, all the way up to lufkin or wherever it goes, we will be back out there next weekend, might head over saturday and get a cabin.

Attachments

• 0812121929b.jpg
    0812121929b.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 142

JPT

The weather was good yesterday and wish I had been able to make it.  Was stuck at home cleaning of 4x4's from riding till 5am sat night.  That won't happen again.

JPT

Working nights this weekend so I wont be making it to Rayburn this weekend.  But we will be there all of Labor day weekend 31st - 3rd, if this storm doesn't come are way I'll bring my boat.  Britni will be bringing hers for sure tho.

JPT

I bet it was but there was no way i coulda made it.  Didnt get outta bed til noon then was at work at 5pm.  Speaking of work, I've got an interview scheduled with DuPont Tuesday, 8/28.  Hopefully it goes well so I can leave this shift work behind!

JPT

Sweet, we're going to smith cove tomorrow for the races during the day, then to rattlesnake island tomorrow evening.  There's a map in another thread in this section and smiths cove is marked on it.

it was great seeing you guys out there again, the racing was great, now all i need is a bigger motor and some nitrous to run with the outboards. we will be back tomorrow.