sam rayburn sunday sunday sunday

JPT

I may make the drive up there, but have to be at work at 530pm.  If not I'll def be there Memorial day weekend.

3 jets there yesterday one broke a kachina out of san augustine, and a picklefork out of san augustine, and me.

Attachments

• 0506121541d.jpg
    0506121541d.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 172

ChryslerJet

soldier of fortune said:
3 jets there yesterday one broke a kachina out of san augustine, and a picklefork out of san augustine, and me.
Looks like a lot of people having a good time Randall.  Boat ran good I take it from that engine and roost shot.

it's running pretty good for the 1600.00 i have in the engine gps recall shows 82mph, we are happy with it. i am in the process of building another 468 bbc solid lift motor, looking for a decent set of heads for it, have everything else. and i have a 402 sitting on the stand that i am building for another backup. and i am looking for another block for another spare stroker, i got the room and need to get my ass in gear and get the engines built.

JPT

Good pictures, looks like the lake was nice and calm.  Hope the weather is decent for memorial day weekend.

vdrivenman

good to see some water in the lake.the level wont hold once they start generating,but much better than last year. snake will be packed MD weekend. hopefully i can make it up this year if i can keep everything together and running!!!

water looks cold !!!!!!!!!!!

went back out to sam rayburn yesterday no other jets but we had a great time swimming and floating in the crystal clear, and clean water, think we will be hanging here for the rest of the summer.

Attachments

• 0624121754.jpg
    0624121754.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 164

lil chris

hey randall, thought i saw somewhere your boat was for sale? if still for sale, how much? got a friend asking about it.

vdrivenman

snake is a great place to hang out !!!!! got ur call but it was late and i was burned out from working that drowning thurs & fri.then had grand baby girls 4th bd party sat. i was beat. thanks for the call .sorry i couldn't go !

both my boats will be for sale before too much longer !

vdrivenman said:
snake is a great place to hang out !!!!! got ur call but it was late and i was burned out from working that drowning thurs & fri.then had grand baby girls 4th bd party sat. i was beat. thanks for the call .sorry i couldn't go !

both my boats will be for sale before too much longer !

i will offer my time to take your boats to the water to make sure they are ready for ya, just let me know when

JPT

I talked to a few guys with jet boats memorial day weekend out at rattle snake that said they had met you out there before Randal, SOF.  They told me they hang out there on sunday evenings.  Gonna make it up there one weekend when work schedule allows it.  I burned a day of vac just to ga to san jac this weekend, may have to do it again.  Only times Ive been on rayburn are holiday weekends, wanna go on an off weekend with less of a crowd.