sam rayburn sunday sunday sunday

JPT

I would but I'm working days this weekend.  I'll be off work next weekend and plan on getting the boat in the water somewhere. 

On a sidenote, working on getting a new job that I'll only work M-F.  :smile16:  Hoping it comes through, I miss half of this stuff cause of the current work schedule.

ChryslerJet

JPT said:
I would but I'm working days this weekend.  I'll be off work next weekend and plan on getting the boat in the water somewhere. 

On a sidenote, working on getting a new job that I'll only work M-F.  :smile16:  Hoping it comes through, I miss half of this stuff cause of the current work schedule.
Good luck with the new job.

Becket

I have never been on SR, Where do you put in at Randal? Where is this Island from there? We are gonna start checking out new spots/lakes, seems the wake boats and Jet ski's have over run most of our normal hang outs.

Going to Livingston for labor day weekend, hang at Pine Island?

we usually put in at twin dykes campground, and go around to rattlesnake island which you can see from the boat ramp. dont go on a oliday weekend, the game wardens up there are assholes on big weekends. today we will go to one of the other islands in the lake and chill.

water was great as usual, clean clear water, we got there at the best time when it started cooling down air temp , about 330 ran around, had a bass boat pull up next to us thought he was king shit, figuired he would smoke my ass, but he didnt. will be at rayburn next sunday also.

Attachments

• 0805121645.jpg
    0805121645.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 146

Knotty Girl

soldier of fortune said:
water was great as usual, clean clear water, we got there at the best time when it started cooling down air temp , about 330 ran around, had a bass boat pull up next to us thought he was king s***, figuired he would smoke my A$$, but he didnt. will be at rayburn next sunday also.

clap.gif

ChryslerJet

soldier of fortune said:
thanks we like it, needs a little touch up. thought i wanted another project, but after driving the eddies custom, i am gonna let the hydro go.
I was wondering why you were selling the Hydro before getting anything done to it.

ChryslerJet

soldier of fortune said:
i'm silly like that crazy.gif
I am learning but then I understand you find something else and instead of letting this one rot in a corner you would rather let it go to someone else to finish it.  Besides I bet it will free up some money for your new project.

JPT

Made it out to the island on Rayburn yesterday.  My gf Britni and I had a good time.  Met up with Randall, Johnathan and another guy from Lake Charles.  The water was pretty calm in the evening, made for a good lil cruise.  Here are couple pics Britni got with her phone.  Ready for this weekend to get her so we can hit the water again