Rocking the Cove 2013

Don

I'm with john lets do this again in early October
Good seeing all again but I wish the water was a little smoother so us little boats could have ran with the big boys
Nice pics Ed

scarabscs

It would be nice to get one more good get together before it starts cooling down. All you guys are a good time to boat with, except Drumstick and Patch. They are just a little weird for me...... :smile29:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
It would be nice to get one more good get together before it starts cooling down. All you guys are a good time to boat with, except Drumstick and Patch. They are just a little weird for me...... :smile29:
Yes, I guess you couldn't hang with us hard core boaters Saturday nite! We all know who had to go get tucked in early that nite! :smile30: :smile26:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
scarabscs said:
Yes, I guess you couldn't hang with us hard core boaters Saturday nite! We all know who had to go get tucked in early that nite! :smile30: :smile26:
Yeah he was there for the food, had a couple of shots, was chillin in a chair then was gone while the rest of us were still out there.  I left early at 11:30 only cause the wifey had to be to work at 6am and we still had a 2.5 hr ride home otherwise I would have stayed a bit longer.  I almost thought Patch had retired early too though but then he came back just before I left after Black finally showed up. 
John disappeared about the same time as Chris too and I heard he want to bed, makes you wonder .....

scarabscs

Yea, my friend Jim Beam took care of me.  He tucked me in nicely.... even warmed me up before I went to sleep.  I was done after dinner, lol  :smile28:

Well mines going in the shop today for a new transom out drive. Drive coupler and maybe some motor work so if we do get together I'll most likey be in the fish slayer! Unless it gets done quicker then I think it will! I tore up some sh1$! I quess who would of knew when you hit ground at 55-60 mph boats don't like that!  :smile26: :smile24: whatever.gif

Devilman

scarabscs said:
Yea, my friend Jim Beam took care of me.  He tucked me in nicely.... even warmed me up before I went to sleep.  I was done after dinner, lol  :smile28:

Sure was some nasty rumors going around after ya'll disappeared.  :grin: Something about a blanket fort.... :cheesy:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Well mines going in the shop today for a new transom out drive. Drive coupler and maybe some motor work so if we do get together I'll most likey be in the fish slayer! Unless it gets done quicker then I think it will! I tore up some sh1$! I quess who would of knew when you hit ground at 55-60 mph boats don't like that!  :smile26: :smile24: whatever.gif

Double ouch  :smile20:  I know you it will come back better than before.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
scarabscs said:

Sure was some nasty rumors going around after ya'll disappeared.  :grin: Something about a blanket fort.... :cheesy:
I heard about a pillow fight in panties! think.gif :smile28:

customtouch

Mike S said:

That sucks for sure but it definatly could have been worse!!! Boats are easy to fix and repair, people aren't!!! Glad everyone was ok!!!

Thanks guys! Im just glade everyone was ok it could have been alote worse! Ill get her fixed and back out before you know it! But hey that's why everyone need two boats incase you brake one I've got another lol see everyone soon!  :smile30:

Knotty said:
Mike S said:

Double ouch  :smile20:  I know you it will come back better than before.

Henry it will, you know it! Im already look at 2" shorty and imco drive maybe some motor work while its out!

John

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
scarabscs said:

I heard about a pillow fight in panties! think.gif :smile28:

Exhibit a to the reason i went to sleep was in the photo posted earlier,........................... and also yes

scarabscs

Mike, careful how short you go.  It can make a larger boat real dificult to get on plane.  You may need to add another blade to your prop also, since you will be running shallower prop depth. 

Man, I was really hoping that you would be able to save your drive  :smile24:

John

yeah i know we had to add a 1 inch drive spacer to the daytona, boitch to get on plane without it

Yeah I read and talked to several owners of my style boat over on OSO and they all say my boat will perform way better with a imco shorty and pick up a few mph just by adding it, So I guess will soon find out!