Rocking the Cove 2013

Knotty Girl

ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
Knotty said:
I do not have to be good looking I have Karol  :smile16:
He's got a point! :smile16:
Karol has the money, the looks and the brains, umm why does she have you Henry??  :smile26: :smile26:

Just kidding

I have asked that question myself  think.gif I have definitely out punted my coverage.  :smile22:

Drumzilla

Well just got home.. fixing to load up, check the boat, put a little charge on the battery and be ready to roll out early in the morning... Well not too early if you know me !!!....LOL... the crack of noon ...
                                                                                                                              :smile26:

ChryslerJet

ChryslerJet said:
We are on our way to visit on the bike be there in about 20 min
well got here and the gatekeeper wouldn't let us in.  Said visiting hours ended at 9 and it was 9:05.  He said to come back in the morning but I have to work tomorrow. 

Disturbed

We had a great time!  Thanks to all that had a hand in putting this thing on.  It was great to see everyone again.  Can't wait until the next one!

Had a blast! Great seeing every one!

Henry thanks again for the tow! And Chris thanks for caring some of my crew back to the canins! I Broke the coupler on the drive on sat evening when I ran up on about a 1' of water in the middle of the lake boat went from 58 mph to 0 on a dime, wife's got a little shiner from the seat and bros wife on the mouth, we're or all sore today with the jolt it gave us but were all good didn't realize the jolt Intel we all Set down later on! Did all this trying to keep up with Henry and Chris! Y'all's boats run good and Henry yours runs strong! We'll get it fixed and back on the lake! Better then ever! Lol

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:

Henry thanks again for the tow! And Chris thanks for caring some of my crew back to the canins! I Broke the coupler on the drive on sat evening when I ran up on about a 1' of water in the middle of the lake boat went from 58 mph to 0 on a dime, wife's got a little shiner from the seat and bros wife on the mouth, we're or all sore today with the jolt it gave us but were all good didn't realize the jolt Intel we all Set down later on! Did all this trying to keep up with Henry and Chris! Y'all's boats run good and Henry yours runs strong! We'll get it fixed and back on the lake! Better then ever! Lol

Glad everyone is OK.  We were having a blast up till the sudden stop.  We were not scared of a little rough water, no doubt we need to scared of low water :smile20:  Fix that thing and let's go play again.  jump.gif  Great seeing y'all

Knotty said:
Mike S said:

Glad everyone is OK.  We were having a blast up till the sudden stop.  We were not scared of a little rough water, no doubt we need to scared of low water :smile20:  Fix that thing and let's go play again.  jump.gif  Great seeing y'all

It'll be fixed soon! As long as I didn't tear up our stress crack the transom that's my worry! It was fun with all the big boats making some laps we need to do it again! And yeah ruff water ain't nuttin for our boats! Lol tell Karol we said it was nice see y'all! 

scarabscs

Man that was a good time! I truly enjoyed seeing everyone and running the boats.

Mike, I know that was a hard hit yall all took.  The ladies were definately rattled, fortunately everyone is ok.

Looking forward to getting together with everyone again soon.  :smile27:

Drumzilla

Had a great time and great to see everyone.. nice weather but sure wish that wind would of laid down.. as always here's a few pic's for ya'll...

Oh and in that last picture (I blew it up a little) I appreciate Tim and John showing me I was #1 ...  :smile26:

Attachments

• yesDSCN2055.JPG
    yesDSCN2055.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 82
  • yesDSCN2028.JPG
    yesDSCN2028.JPG
    443.1 KB · Views: 77
  • yesDSCN2031.JPG
    yesDSCN2031.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 58

Drumzilla

Few more.. Sorry Patch.. every time I took pictures you were out boating..

Attachments

• yesDSCN2042.JPG
    yesDSCN2042.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Granbury 5-31-2016.jpg
    Granbury 5-31-2016.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 47