Rocking the Cove 2013

Disturbed

Here's a couple from the feed.
2u6yjagu.jpg

ba7upuju.jpg

Drumzilla

DISTURBED said:
Nice pics Ed!  You should've hung around for the fajitas!

Thanks guys..Yep that was the plan Tim. I left and went to my parents house at Birch Creek to pick up some things. Intended to stop back by on my way back but it was too late... I bet they were goooood ... oh well.. next time...

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
We had a great time!  Thanks to all that had a hand in putting this thing on.  It was great to see everyone again.  Can't wait until the next one!

X2. The food was awesome and I had a blast just hanging out & shooting the chit with everyone. Definatly good motivation for me to get mine up and running. Big thanks to all!!!

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
DISTURBED said:
We had a great time!  Thanks to all that had a hand in putting this thing on.  It was great to see everyone again.  Can't wait until the next one!

X2. The food was awesome and I had a blast just hanging out & shooting the chit with everyone. Definatly good motivation for me to get mine up and running. Big thanks to all!!!
X3 chris those fajitas were great.  As was the rest of the food there was plenty left over.

pro53

Had a blast , I have let my boat sleep dorment too long , time to fix the pump :)
Also if anybody that's got a big wallet , Johns father in laws  superboat is freakin fast , a good buy for sure :)

John

ill be honest with ya, most of it was a blur, need to do again early october, when the weather is a little cooler

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
DISTURBED said:

Did you notice it was just a bunch of guys being the cow hounds.  crazy.gif
I recall Karol and Amy sitting there at one point but once the desserts came out it was all the guys at the table.  not sure if it was just cause the guys couldn't stand up anymore or the ladies were serving the desserts.

Knotty Girl

ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
DISTURBED said:

Did you notice it was just a bunch of guys being the cow hounds.  crazy.gif
I recall Karol and Amy sitting there at one point but once the desserts came out it was all the guys at the table.  not sure if it was just cause the guys couldn't stand up anymore or the ladies were serving the desserts.

Karol served but did not eat any.