Really!

KONA77

jimsplace said:
KONA said:
BTW you can trim a jet boat  :grin:

whatever.gif
I stand corrected, you're right.
Squirting water high in the air isn't trimming though.

Your right,  it's showing off and looking super cool,  and if you mash the hot foot really hard you can do a tailstand  jump.gif

Disturbed

Patchman said:
This sums it up! Pay close attention to the build. At the end tell me what you think!
http://www.powerblocktv.com/episode/HP2009-23/battle-of-the-big-blocks#.VLABEdLF_Ec

Chevy has the peak horsepower numbers.  What else can you get from it? 

KONA said:
Plainly Chevy has to have more after market parts to do what a basically a stock ford can do  :smile30:

If you remember they said buying the crank rods and pistons, they still came in cheaper then the ferd and better parts... So who wouldn't want better parts and more HP for cheaper!

CHEVY IT IS!! jump.gif clap.gif

Oh and don't forget the sound over the ferd that's a big plus

Chevy2184

And mike makes some very good points!! Chevys have always been more budget friendly to build than a ford... Sure once you get to certain hp levels they are all expensive? And their is no doubt you can make a ford run! But it's gonna cost you more? I guess that's why all the old coupes and hot rods you see have Chevys in them?! 😜

KONA77

All they had to do is add more cam,  then the numbers would favor the ford,  them guys are bias  :tongue:

KONA77

customtouch said:
KONA said:
All they had to do is add more cam,  then the numbers would favor the ford,  them guys are bias  :tongue:

Get you one of them 3/4 race cams for it!!! :smile30:

Might do better with a rubber cam.... Bow wow wow  jump.gif

Devilman

Didn't think it possible.... beating a dead horse taken to yet a new level....
rolleyes.gif

jimsplace

Mike S said:
KONA said:
Plainly Chevy has to have more after market parts to do what a basically a stock ford can do  :smile30:

If you remember they said buying the crank rods and pistons, they still came in cheaper then the ferd and better parts... So who wouldn't want better parts and more HP for cheaper!

Someone with a FORD motor!