Really!

Chevy2184

b244c3284e265ca2bfeaa3dcc98d2c9d.jpg

Carnivalride

Dry Dock said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3jsg6ZntQ

So no one forgets....... long time until summer

I love it!!!  jump.gif clap.gif

Kind of reminds me of that El Reno outlaw race.......... beat 10 jetboats in a row and went undefeated for the weekend. Even got kicked out of a class because I was "too fast" for those whiney jet guys.  think.gif

Disturbed

There are a few very quick jets around here.  Some aren't nearly as quick as they think they are either.  But, I guess we'll see at the WN next weekend.  :smile30:

B I S C U I T !!!

BISCUITS

jimsplace said:
Mike S said:
KONA said:
Plainly Chevy has to have more after market parts to do what a basically a stock ford can do  :smile30:

If you remember they said buying the crank rods and pistons, they still came in cheaper then the ferd and better parts... So who wouldn't want better parts and more HP for cheaper!

Someone with a FORD motor!

Haha true dat!! That's why they drive turds! I mean furds :smile29:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I like dish top vs flat top, points vs hei and was right there. Then when it came to performance build, Chevy rods and crank came out. Dome pistons and roller cam went in, and better flowing heads to barely beat the BBF! That  says it all, and notice no budget numbers were said on the performance side. They did state that the Ford crank and rods were good to 700hp so they left them alone. But the Chevy stuff could only handle 500hp so it had to come out! Even one of the hosts being a proclaimed Ford guy allowed that handy-cap. Show me Chevy parts that can hang with a Dove headed BBF. Can't do it my friends! :smile30: We are not comparing apples to apples. The cost of rotating assembly added to the BBC surpassed the cost of the BBF build! That's why they didn't reveal budget! :smile30:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
I like dish top vs flat top, points vs hei and was right there. Then when it came to performance build, Chevy rods and crank came out. Dome pistons and roller cam went in, and better flowing heads to barely beat the BBF! That  says it all, and notice no budget numbers were said on the performance side. They did state that the Ford crank and rods were good to 700hp so they left them alone. But the Chevy stuff could only handle 500hp so it had to come out! Even one of the hosts being a proclaimed Ford guy allowed that handy-cap. Show me Chevy parts that can hang with a Dove headed BBF. Can't do it my friends! :smile30: We are not comparing apples to apples. The cost of rotating assembly added to the BBC surpassed the cost of the BBF build! That's why they didn't reveal budget! :smile30:

crazy.gif
"Show me Chevy parts that can hang with a Dove headed BBF. Can't do it my friends!"

bling.gif
Such brash statements will get you into trouble.
Chevy/GM part number heads -- 10051128, 12480010 or even 10093386 will match and exceed the Dove heads hands down.
Try again.

To save time, these are GM DRCE and Pontiac heads for Chevy. 

Knotty Girl

I got a pretty nice rotating assembly, billet Bryant crank, GRP rods, JE pistons. Oh I could go on but the ferd guys would drool so much on their computer it would short 'em out.  :smile22:

Knotty Girl

KONA said:
Lol,  nice assembly,  but not Chevy  crazy.gif

Correct, where is not one factory part on this mota, just has a Chebby bolt pattern. However the Checkmate is all Chebby except for a few MerCruiser parts and it runs pretty darn good.  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

crazy.gif
"Show me Chevy parts that can hang with a Dove headed BBF. Can't do it my friends!"

bling.gif
Chevy/GM part number heads -- 10051128, 12480010 or even 10093386 will match and exceed the Dove heads hands down.
Try again.

You do know Dove heads are production cast iron heads rite? Because those aren't in the same category my friend. Now like Kona said, how about rotating assemblies? :grin:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

crazy.gif

bling.gif
Try again.

You do know Dove heads are production cast iron heads rite? Because those aren't in the same category my friend. Now like Kona said, how about rotating assemblies? :grin:

Don't know anything about Fords.
How about rotating assembly - what?  I don't understand what the question might be, if there is one.
It sounds more like a statement of sorts, Like "How about those Cowboys".
    :smile17: