Really!

Knotty Girl

Those jet boats think they are the only one's who think they can throw a rooster tail.  crazy.gif Here is a real one not just a nozzle pointed up in the air.  :smile26:  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:  Yep I am bored so I thought I would stir the pot a little.  :smile28:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 208

horsepower junkie

I under stand where you trying to go with this........but the boys with real rooster tails is TFH. Sorry Henry beer is for drinking,alcohol is for washing parts and fuel well that's for racing.

TexasJet

horsepower junkie said:
I under stand where you trying to go with this........but the boys with real rooster tails is TFH. Sorry Henry beer is for drinking,alcohol is for washing parts and fuel well that's for racing.

clap.gif I LIKE THAT!!!!!  clap.gif

Knotty Girl

horsepower junkie said:

Yes but those TFH are in a cage, I am however where you can see my pretty face.  :smile16:

jimsplace

Knotty said:
Those jet boats think they are the only one's who think they can throw a rooster tail.  crazy.gif Here is a real one not just a nozzle pointed up in the air.  :smile26:  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:  Yep I am bored so I thought I would stir the pot a little.  :smile28:

I'm with you, that's a real rooster tail from a boat.
crazy.gif
Squirting water in the air with a nozzle is so, — well so weird.
I don't get it.

The "fast" jets don't squirt water 20 feet in the air, or at least none that I've seen.
Those who squirt water in the air and call it a rooster tail are, in reality telling everyone they don't have a fast boat, but wanna pretend.

Knotty Girl

horsepower junkie said:
Like the title says Jim.I got a little some some thing for ya in the form of a squirt boat.

Your squirters are not your normal run of the mill.  think.gif

jimsplace

horsepower junkie said:
Like the title says Jim.I got a little some some thing for ya in the form of a squirt boat.

whatever.gif
As I said, the fast jets don't squirt in the air.
I don't recall seeing yours squirting in the air either.
I've never said there weren't fast jets, even though it does seem to be doing it the hard way.
Do you realize that if your motor was in a hydro, you'd need a capsule. :grin:

horsepower junkie

I'm not talking bout my race boat was referring to my lake boat it will give you all you want. its just every time this subject comes up you bash jet boats and im just saying there are a few of us out there will show you different and yes im aware of the power loss in a jet about 30% thats why i built motors like i do. like the saying goes there is no substitute  for displacement 

jimsplace

horsepower junkie said:
I'm not talking bout my race boat was referring to my lake boat it will give you all you want. its just every time this subject comes up you bash jet boats and im just saying there are a few of us out there will show you different and yes im aware of the power loss in a jet about 30% thats why i built motors like i do. like the saying goes there is no substitute  for displacement

Me bashing jet boats?  How could you ever think that.  :smile16:
I thought we were talking about rooster tails.

horsepower junkie

no not you Jim, just every time I see you  whatever.gif if you would like to show me how its done be my guest. come on in the waters fine. think.gif

Chevy2184

Mines not the fastest around by any means!! But it's sure nice to discourage all the water roaches that want to race you everytime you start your motor up! 👍👍

jimsplace

horsepower junkie said:
no not you Jim, just every time I see you  whatever.gif if you would like to show me how its done be my guest. come on in the waters fine. think.gif

Sorry I can't put a show on for you, I have a prop and can't aim it into the air to squirt water.
I'll leave that for those who have the need to squirt.
    :smile17:

horsepower junkie

jimsplace said:
horsepower junkie said:

Sorry I can't put a show on for you, I have a prop and can't aim it into the air to squirt water.
your boat better not squirt very much water up in the air, you'd get beat by a jet boat......then what would you do Jim? you wouldn't be able to talk the talk anymore :smile25:

jimsplace

horsepower junkie said:
jimsplace said:
horsepower junkie said:

your boat better not squirt very much water up in the air, you'd get beat by a jet boat......then what would you do Jim? you wouldn't be able to talk the talk anymore :smile25:

Now I'm confused,  What talk would that be?
I've never said mine is fast, nor have I ever said it was faster than anyone else.
I've only said it was a lake boat, and "I'm stickin to it".

Oh --- I did say it doesn't squirt.

73 Sanger Flat

Hell mine squirt a pretty good rooster tail taking off and it is a V-Drive .. Oh well .. Maybe one of these days I will have a fast boat that does not have any rooster tail .. Unless I get me a Hydro , then bring on the big rooster tail .. ..
I like big rooster tail in the TFH boats

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif That roost looks a little scattered! Not well formed in my opinion. Aint gonna be spraying no bridges with that one! Which in the roost world spells weak!!!! :smile26: :smile28: