prop slip

Drumzilla

This isn't the fuel economy thread ???  damn ... I'm lost again... Oh and Henry your whacker boat is an exception to the rule... I've seen all the smoke it makes just idling  !!! lol....

Knotty Girl

DrumZilla said:
This isn't the fuel economy thread ???  damn ... I'm lost again... Oh and Henry your whacker boat is an exception to the rule... I've seen all the smoke it makes just idling  !!! lol....

Two purpose mota.  Run boat, fog for insects.  :smile16:

spd500

Its that 5 year old gas in the tanks  :smile30: He can't keep it running long enough to burn a tank of gas out of it in one season  crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey ! Disturbed's prop is slipping, if any one can help out and tighten it up, he would appreciate it! :smile16: I'll fix this here problem. :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Maybe if he tried a wrench bigger than a 5/16 it mite fit! think.gif :evil:

Bigger don't you mean Smaller??  or is it he is just used to workign with smaller things and cant figure out why it wont fit.
:smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

FL350

Administrator
Patchman said:
Hey ! Disturbed's prop is slipping, if any one can help out and tighten it up, he would appreciate it! :smile16: I'll fix this here problem. :smile30:
Hey Patch don't forget the keyway on the propshaft. It'll getcha everytime

jdeaton

Activate the traction control, third pedal on the left.  :smile16:

Tim Don't ya hate a bunch of Smart asses.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
He loves us for it! Especially since he now wears the title of BOTM. I guess that makes Kat Miss BOTM. think.gif Now we are really in trouble! crazy.gif