Project "Bucket List"

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
think.gif

Progress pics to follow?

think.gif

I would love to be able to say yes but realistically..........right now............I am probably just torturing myself when I have to run it. :smile15:

customtouch

TexasJet said:
clap.gif  Sounds healthy!

Thanks. I hope to find out some day.

I made the comment about "meeting the neighbors" in the original post because when I shut it down and looked up at the house I saw a stranger asking my wife if it was me making "all that racket". Turned out he was a neighbor a block away that has a Stevens flat bottom with a 392 Hemi and he just followed the noise because wanted to know if I could help get him a water pump for his boat. We sat and shot the chit for an hour or so. Pretty cool to find out there was another v-drive in the neighborhood.

Disturbed

customtouch said:
TexasJet said:
clap.gif  Sounds healthy!

Thanks. I hope to find out some day.

I made the comment about "meeting the neighbors" in the original post because when I shut it down and looked up at the house I saw a stranger asking my wife if it was me making "all that racket". Turned out he was a neighbor a block away that has a Stevens flat bottom with a 392 Hemi and he just followed the noise because wanted to know if I could help get him a water pump for his boat. We sat and shot the chit for an hour or so. Pretty cool to find out there was another v-drive in the neighborhood.

Nice, upscale neighborhood!!!!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Knotty Girl

I do not know, I watched that video 5X and I do not think that platform is going to even float let alone be fast.  JMO  think.gif

customtouch

Knotty said:
I do not know, I watched that video 5X and I do not think that platform is going to even float let alone be fast.  JMO  think.gif

You may be right Henry...................but at least I can turn it!!!! :smile30: :grin:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

You may be right Henry...................but at least I can turn it!!!! :smile30: :grin:

:smile26:

Carnivalride

Knotty said:

X2 I agree it looks like an anchor waiting to sink. lol  crazy.gif jump.gif

customtouch

Carnivalride said:
Knotty said:

X2 I agree it looks like an anchor waiting to sink. lol  crazy.gif jump.gif

I will admit to a few design flaws but I am trying to start a brand new racing class!! :smile30: :grin: