Project "Bucket List"

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Y'all are really destroying Custom's thread!  :smile15:

This is a "Vdrive" thread!  Therefore, it's important!!!!!  LOL
Not, all you guys do is talk about how fast your boat should be! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

Not, all you guys do is talk about how fast your boat should be! :evil: :evil: :evil:

No, that's not true!  We talk about how fast they "could be" with your money!  Matter of fact, if I had your money, I'd throw all mine away!  LOL  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

customtouch

DISTURBED said:

I blame that guy that goes by the nickname "Stir Stick" or "Stick" for short. I bet he would knock on your door at 3:00 in the morning just to see if you were awake!! LOL!!!  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
If David has the room, we could have a get David's boat painted party! Free beer and Barbecue in exchange for labor of wet sanding and taping! Then David could spray it and we all go home! :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Or if Disturbed, WFO, and myself were going to help I guess it would have to be free bottled water and some veggie sticks! crazy.gif

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
It's a FINE machine.  Sure would like to see some pics of it getting painted though!  :smile23:

You and me both would like to see this thing getting painted and on the water. Drives me nuts when I fire up the motor every 6-8 weeks or so just to keep fuel running through it. At the rate I am going, I will need to rebuild the engine before it makes it in the boat. It sucks to be so close yet still so far away!!! :smile15:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
If David has the room, we could have a get David's boat painted party! Free beer and Barbecue in exchange for labor of wet sanding and taping! Then David could spray it and we all go home! :grin:
I would jump in
Patchman said:
Or if Disturbed, WFO, and myself were going to help I guess it would have to be free bottled water and some veggie sticks! crazy.gif
This might be cheaper

customtouch

It was a nice day yesterday so I thought I would give myself a little motivation and also get to meet some of the neighbors!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3te_IOSsVRs

customtouch

Ok.......I think I finally fixed it so lets try it again. :smile19: Sorry but this was my first time trying to post a video. :smile15:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3te_IOSsVRs