PRO53 HONDO FLATTY ?

pro53

Hey Tom still havent did anything this weekend with the pump, keep getting sidetracked ::-D Dont worry though we only had one dry day and that was today, willbe getting the core back to you soon. ::D

basketcase

Looks like a good project, just a little paint should it. Will be sendin' ya your shifter, Tom sent it to me by mistake. Will call with tracking number today. :gm

pro53

basketcase said:
Looks like a good project, just a little paint should it. Will be sendin' ya your shifter, Tom sent it to me by mistake. Will call with tracking number today. :gm
Thanks, I proably want get around to working on it for awhile to many projects now. ::D

G

Ghost Rider

Good hearing from you George.... Sweet looking project.... You know i will give you a helping hand if you need it.... Randall came over the night the byuboys had there race and we almost made the drive to check it out....I like the T deck it realy help to get the beer gut into the boat. lol

pro53

Ghost Rider01 said:
Good hearing from you George.... Sweet looking project.... You know i will give you a helping hand if you need it.... Randall came over the night the byuboys had there race and we almost made the drive to check it out....I like the T deck it realy help to get the beer gut into the boat. lol
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

G

Ghost Rider

What is the first step in your project or do you not know were to start? I really don't know were i would start.

G

Ghost Rider

I lied about where to start at.........Cracking a cold beer......................... ::big hug: ::)

G

Ghost Rider

He has it all in his garage...... I dont know were he finds the time to crack a beer.. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Devilman

Damn, if he has all that in his garage, might not wanna crack a beer in there. Trip & break yer neck or something... ::D

pro53

Ghost Rider01 said:
He has it all in his garage...... I dont know were he finds the time to crack a beer.. ::) ::) ::) ::)
I always find time to crack a BEER.I have to rent another storage.My yellow boat is in storage with my chopped 49 ford.Cant fit any more room.Gonna have to rent another.

G

Ghost Rider

Heather keeps him down on lock down...so I know it is clean in there ::) ::) ::) ::) As for my garage that another story
::) ::) ::) ::)

pro53

Devilman said:
Damn, if he has all that in his garage, might not wanna crack a beer in there. Trip & break yer neck or something... ::D
Hey Kenny here is a pic with my truck,my model a , and my buddys frame all in a two car garage
100_1217.jpg

Devilman

That right there is what you call some creative parking. You got them wall to wall & ten feet tall. ::D

Bet you would make a hell of a florist with those arrangement skills. ::-D

73 Sanger Flat

If I can help with the flattie , let me know. I have owned 3 flatties so far.
Not a professional or anything like that , just know the basics.

Contact JJ Beaverfab for the techincal stuff.