:grin:

TexasJet

Second pic is view from the room.

Attachments

• tmp_22799-1009151809-835954886.jpg
    tmp_22799-1009151809-835954886.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 43

TexasJet

And now for the bad news.  Long story short, somebody backed into my trailer (twice) while we were out on the lake. First hit they drove the spare tire into the crank handle support. Second hit got the right front fender. Pushed it down almost to the tire. The tube steel that has the coupler and hitch is bent and needs to be replaced. Found a local shop to work on it. Hope to have it Monday. Looks like we won't make Parker after all.

73 Sanger Flat

That sucks Jeff .. Did anyone see them ?  I am sure they did not leave a note or anything .. Sorry for the bad luck .. Luckily the boat was not on the trailer ..

TexasJet

First pic is Steamboat Cove. Second pic is headed south down river. From Havasu to south end is 22 miles. I drove 29 miles and used 11 gal. of fuel.  Headed to Needles today. A boat blew up in the channel last night. Heard the boom at dinner a mile away. People hurt, no details.

TexasJet

To post pics i am using my phone. Hard for me to type on the little keys. The weather has been perfect. High 100 with no humidity. Slight breeze to calm in the afternoon. Clear and sunny. The water is still warm, in the low 80's. More pics to come.

I am using my garmen to see how many miles i drive the boat so I know how much gas I am using. I was figuring 2 miles to the gallon. It's actually closer to 3 mpg. My gas guage works but is not very accurate below 1/2 tank cause the bottom of my tank is not flat. It's slopped like the hull.

Time for the free complementary breakfast. Ha, free, right.