PHOENIX AND BEYOND 2.0

TexasJet

Got the gelcoat fixed and the wheel bearing seal.

Getting ready to head out at 9:00 AM cause then I can run in the diamond lane and traffic will be lighter.

Stopping at Obnixous001's house in Parker and then up to Havasu to see River Dave, buy some SWAG. Then on to Laughlin thru Needles.

It's cool and breezy today, big temperature change from 2 days ago when it was 102. It will be in the 80's today.

Chevy2184

Man one of these days I would love to make that needles trip! Man that looks like a sweet stretch of water!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
Got the gelcoat fixed and the wheel bearing seal.

Getting ready to head out at 9:00 AM cause then I can run in the diamond lane and traffic will be lighter.

Stopping at Obnixous001's house in Parker and then up to Havasu to see River Dave, buy some SWAG. Then on to Laughlin thru Needles.

It's cool and breezy today, big temperature change from 2 days ago when it was 102. It will be in the 80's today.

You didn't waste any time on getting that gelcoat fixed.  LOL  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I want to be like Texas jet when i grow up! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

TexasJet

I made it to the Avi in Laughlin, no issues. It's RAINING here and there. Not much, but we are in the middle of the freakin' desert!!!!

Chevy2184

Man it looks like y'all had a great trip! And they got their monies worth out of that prop... 😎

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

TexasJet

Trailered the boat down to Pirates Cove. It's about 45 minutes. Pics later, I'm going to dinner.

TexasJet

Not much a action at Pirate's Cove. Weather and water were great.  Cruised down to Topoc. The river comes up about 6 ft during the day and flows about 7 mph.

TexasJet

Patchman said:
So the river water level varies day to day that much? :smile21:

They release more water as the day goes on for irrigation and usage. The locals say you can't leave your boat in over night cause in the morning it will be high and dry.

Saturday, every half hour or so we had to pull the boats up back on the beach.

Sunday evening the water was 2' past the little shade hut on the far right.

Attachments

• tmp_19515-0508160834b824700143.jpg
    tmp_19515-0508160834b824700143.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 95

TexasJet

Last pic before I head for home. Will make Fort Stockton Tuesday. This pic is on 95S in the desert. Long and straight.