Old Buck's Project "Mini Me"

oldbuck40

IMPATIENT 1 said:
oldbuck40 said:
IMPATIENT 1 said:
:smile15: cool greg, are you gonna put a lil i.d. nozzle insert in the place divertor?
no the one i have doesnt have that option! pic's will be back in a minute! i didnt like the size. :smile23: the hole in the discharge end of the bowl was the same size as the nozzle adapter so i figured wtf. leave it like that,it should work.
should work, but you may find some extra mph in a smaller nozzle i.d. :smile12: they're pretty easy to make if you have access to a lathe, which you do. i've made some from pipe before, just used my uncle's lathe to cut the o.d. down to the right size, then i.d., then i pinned them in the nozzle with set screws.
:smile12: :smile12: :smile12: i'll have to keep that in mind! bet it would be pretty easy.

oldbuck40

well from what i heard from Ricky earlier this week all the body work and primer coats and sanding are done! this little project is fixing to see some color! :smile20: :smile20: :smile20:

yea i know its taking a while but He has several big customers he has to take care of on a regular basis,,you know the bread and butter! the boats come between the big jobs!  should have them both back bout time the water turns cold and the shop cools off a little,,it will give me something to do during the cruddy months  :smile23:

greaser

Well, the trailer to this little project came out of the paint booth today. Let me tell you guys this thing is SLICK. All welds have been smoothed out, and the paint is flawless. Pics dont do it justice, but I will give it a try.....

mmtrailer1.jpg

mmtrailer2.jpg

mmtrailer3.jpg

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
Well, the trailer to this little project came out of the paint booth today. Let me tell you guys this thing is SLICK. All welds have been smoothed out, and the paint is flawless. Pics dont do it justice, but I will give it a try.....

mmtrailer1.jpg

mmtrailer2.jpg

mmtrailer3.jpg
:smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19:
Damn that sucker is shiny! :grin: :grin: :grin:

THANKS BERT!