Old Buck's Project "Mini Me"

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
You dont need no stinkin bearing buddies.  :smile23:
Yea i do! i didnt want to be like you,,,, Bert telling everybody right before a road trip:  Hey ya'll wait up while i jack my trailer up and remove the tire so i can grease the hub,,be right with ya! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Devilman

Ouch, dang! lol  :grin:

Bert got
10158owned.gif
..... :grin:

oldbuck40

ok im getting closer! got the fender brackets made,tomorrow i will get the lights figured out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

oldbuck40

got the new wear ring and impellor in today :smile15:
to replace these badly worn junk parts! :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Looks like its coming along nicely. Wheels are really going to set the trailer off.... :cheesy:
thanks D-man! i been wondering if the trailer is gonna float like Jeff's does!  :smile23: :smile23: with 2- 14inch tires and a little trailer i bet it will :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
thanks D-man! i been wondering if the trailer is gonna float like Jeff's does!   :smile23: :smile23: with 2- 14inch tires and a little trailer i bet it will :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Floating trailer isn't too terrible.  :grin: Just make sure the boat doesn't stick to the trailer like Marty's tunnel dragster used to. :rolleyes: That is a whole other story, lol....

4SPRAT

Easy fix to that is melt some lead in an old pot and put it in the frame right over the axle.  Also help it ride down the road.  Just a thought. 

oldbuck40

ok finally got the fender skirts done! went with stainless carriage bolts!
Damn what a crappy picture! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

Here you go, try answering your own question, tard......  :grin:

oldbuck40 said:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: wonder if you can adjust the pixel setting on the phone? most have that option.

LMAO  :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Here you go, try answering your own question, tard......  :grin:

oldbuck40 said:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: wonder if you can adjust the pixel setting on the phone? most have that option.

LMAO  :smile23:
i think it was just a little too much ZOOM! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

ok the funjet trailer is ready to head to Image Customs! probably take it down there next weekend.

Devilman

Damn, first you post the pics in IMAX format where they can be seen from space, then you go to microscopic, let me get a magnifying glass right quick, lol....  :grin:

J/K, looks pretty good! Gettin close! :smile13:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Damn, first you post the pics in IMAX format where they can be seen from space, then you go to microscopic, let me get a magnifying glass right quick, lol....  :grin:

J/K, looks pretty good! Gettin close! :smile13:
Thanks!  i dont know why it came out small? i did it the same way i always do?

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

Oh it's ok, don't want you to shut the sight down with your widescreen pics, lol... :grin:

Maybe like you said last time, big pics for a big boat, now its little pics for a little boat. :rolleyes: :grin:

oldbuck40

Randall said:
looking good! can't wait to see the boat! what kind of jet pump is in it?
im not sure Randall its the same pump they use on Wetbike's  you remember the ones that had a ski in the front and rear. it has a 60hp Suzuki sitting on top of a 90 degree gearbox thats in the front part of the pump.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Oh it's ok, don't want you to shut the sight down with your widescreen pics, lol... :grin:

Maybe like you said last time, big pics for a big boat, now its little pics for a little boat. :rolleyes: :grin:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: could be it!