Old Buck's Project "Mini Me"

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
Glad you got in going Greg. :smile15: I want to see a pick of you sitting in it  :grin:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: no you dont! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

go back and look at the picture! you see the State sticker? the dark blue stripe is where the water line is when im in it :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

Brazos River Rat said:
I can't wait to see you in the VooDoo Canoe .. :smile23:  I know that not the real name , yet .. Getting in and out of it has got to be pretty fun to watch .

Put some nitrous on it , I bet that will help the rooster tail ..

Glad you got it going .  :smile15:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: it reminds me of watching people climb on a tube or air mattress ,,,you how they struggle and eventually FAIL!  I didnt fall THIS TIME! but damn near did :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

TahitiRat said:
I guess its not a 2 person boat. :smile17:
oh it could be! you just gotta be that much more careful!

Oh and it rides much better sitting right in the middle,,,,,,,, :smile23: :smile23:Wonder why :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Nice Greg, frikkin cool you finally got it going.... :smile22: You are gonna have to get Carol to take some pics or video of you running it.... :smile15:

Yea thats coming! im sure those pics will add about 30 more pages of laughs to this thread! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

sturat said:
That pretty paint sitting on the rocks?

Looks cool and GD funny story thanks for sharing  :smile15:
NOPE! :smile18:  That was the one and only slither of sand i found to rest it on! plus i didnt have anyone to hold it for me! thank god the lake was smooth! 
Believe me the pucker factor was very high at that moment while getting ready to back in and load her up!!! i was just waiting on some numbskull to come riding by in a tuna boat and knock it out of the water and into the parking lot!

oldbuck40

COONASS said:
oldbuck40 said:
sturat said:
That pretty paint sitting on the rocks?

Looks cool and GD funny story thanks for sharing  :smile15:
NOPE! :smile18:  That was the one and only slither of sand i found to rest it on! plus i didnt have anyone to hold it for me! thank god the lake was smooth! 
Believe me the pucker factor was very high at that moment while getting ready to back in and load her up!!! i was just waiting on some numbskull to come riding by in a tuna boat and knock it out of the water and into the parking lot!

where you runn'n ? :azn:
Not runnin! im old! old people cant run :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  but i was damn sure in a hurry :smile20:

oldbuck40

Well so much for any of the pictures being saved :rolleyes: Thinking about selling this little project. If any of you guys happen to have saved some of the pictures please feel free to repost them here.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
I have a few pics. None of it in the water though I don't think. I'll post em for ya.
Thanks Kenny, I was looking thru my newest phone and I don't have any pictures of the Mini, just the Youngblood. think that's around the time my old phone died on me and I have since gotten a new computer and there at none on it either.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Thanks Kenny, I was looking thru my newest phone and I don't have any pictures of the Mini, just the Youngblood. think that's around the time my old phone died on me and I have since gotten a new computer and there at none on it either.

no problem bud. know what ya mean about losing photos. When Carole's last cell phone conked out, nothing was retrievable. Same thing with the last computer. Now save things in multiple locations.

This is all I found so far, if I run across any more, I'll post them too.

Attachments

• 162038776209_0_BG.jpg
    162038776209_0_BG.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 362038776209_0_BG.jpg
    362038776209_0_BG.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 53
  • 657908776209_0_BG.jpg
    657908776209_0_BG.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 57
  • obhb.jpg
    obhb.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 35
  • obhb2.jpg
    obhb2.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DEC 28.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 47

oldbuck40

This is for sale! Aint got time to mess with it. The only pictures that are left in this old thread are the ones Kenny posted right above the last few post. $5K OBO need room in the shop. The Youngblood is also up for grabs $18.5 OBO

Devilman

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Someone is going to get a hell of a boat .. Make some one a package deal for Mini boat and the Youngblood ..  jump.gif

That't what I was thinking of, it would be strange if they were split up and ended up in 2 different areas. Could you imagine if they ever bumped into each other on the water somewhere? That would be something to see, hahaha