Old Buck's Project "Mini Me"

oldbuck40

ok! the brown truck just came and dropped off these stainless hinges???? i think i can order some more and use one on the back for the latch deal,,,they do make a user friendly pin that has a thumb button release to pull the pin and raise the hatch.

Attachments

• hinge.jpg
    hinge.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 134

oldbuck40

Went and picked up the fuel tank from JJ Beaver last night! :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

just checked it, and it came out right at 8 gal.  that will work out good being i have to mix this gas and its one bottle of oil to 6 gal of gas

Attachments

• funjettank.jpg
    funjettank.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 106
  • funjettank2.jpg
    funjettank2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 124

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
Come out pretty good. :grin:
i thought so to! :grin:

guess i better go drain the water out of it so it can be drying in the nice cool sunlight :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  probably wont take half hour either,,,,i think they said 103 today :rolleyes:

Kenny the metal is smooth enough to polish,,i might take that power ball and give it a once over and then spray clear over it.  i doubt it will turn yellow being it will have the engine hatch over it and no sun.

sturat

Now dip it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
Its not too late
To dip it
dip it good

73 Sanger Flat

Powder coat it and be done with it .Then just wipe it down and it will look like new again .

That what I did to the scoop that George made for me , it still look as good as the day they powder coated it .

oldbuck40

Brazos River Rat said:
Powder coat it and be done with it .Then just wipe it down and it will look like new again .

That what I did to the scoop that George made for me , it still look as good as the day they powder coated it .
:smile12:

oldbuck40

lmao i forgot and had the phone cam set on (Crappy Pic) setting! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
but you get the idea!

Attachments

• wheelinstalled.jpg
    wheelinstalled.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 155

greaser

That steering wheel is frigg'n sick.  :smile15:

I been around, been busy trying to get my boat sale lined out. Now that its over and done with I can get back on track, and look for a new boat!!!  :smile15:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
lmao i forgot and had the phone cam set on (Crappy Pic) setting! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
but you get the idea!

Don't lie, you left it blurry so noone could see the faces & the roses engraved in the center. :rolleyes:

Haha, seriously, it looks good on there! And talk about a fast turn-around too.  :shocked: :cool:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
but you get the idea!

Don't lie, you left it blurry so noone could see the faces & the roses engraved in the center. :rolleyes:

Haha, seriously, it looks good on there! And talk about a fast turn-around too.  :shocked: :cool:
no kidding Mike was on the ball on this deal!

oldbuck40

sdba069 said:
Hey Greg...... Did it all work out? What's left?

Turn Key Garry! :smile15: i went to the shop this weekend and finished tying all the loose ends up under the dash and finished putting the loom on all the wires where the engine is.

Note to self:::  SELF next time you mount a trim pump try mounting it where you can easily get the fluid in that itty bitty hole! :rolleyes: :smile23:  geeze! i finally got it though! only thing i had to do was swap out the lines to make it move right according to which button i pushed.