O TALLY

J C Gordon

Man thats some sweet numbers. I bet its a ride.. Very nice. So is what your saying is you have another motor on the stand that is gonna be bigger??? crazy.gif Caint wait to build my new mill. Maybe by next summer.

badblood

J C Gordon said:
Man thats some sweet numbers. I bet its a ride.. Very nice. So is what your saying is you have another motor on the stand that is gonna be bigger??? crazy.gif Caint wait to build my new mill. Maybe by next summer.
Doing a conversion from blown gas to blown alky. It is currently a 496 with 8.5:1 compression, I am changing most everything, will require a new 540 shortblock 11:1, custom intake manifold, port injection system, nitro barrel valve, alky shut off valve, 990 enderle fuel pump, larger fuel tank, larger fuel lines, new pulleys, and belt, and lets not forget the $1600 blower restraints required by all racing organizations. Im sure I forgot something. Will be good for a winter build :smile13:

badblood

Anyone going to SDBA race in Waco on Labor Day weekend?? If any of you are able to come to the races come by and see us in the pit area. Look for the banner T&A Racing #709 "Water Toy" Will be running in Top Eliminator
Keith

Knotty Girl

badblood said:
Anyone going to SDBA race in Waco on Labor Day weekend?? If any of you are able to come to the races come by and see us in the pit area. Look for the banner T&A Racing #709 "Water Toy" Will be running in Top Eliminator
Keith

Good luck Keith, that bad boy should do well!!!!