O TALLY

J C Gordon

Yeah my brother was there at the lake house and said he seen a jet come through and make some noise. He was thinking it was Alan. I knew it wasnt Alan because I have his scoop and pan at my house. He said it sounded good. Fired mine yesterday and ran it through 2 heat cycles on the hose, and ordered a wear ring monday. Should be ready to test a little this weekend maybe.  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's good news. We have Welch Fest coming up. Get you a site at Rocky Creek. Allot nicer than Welch park. :smile30:

J C Gordon

Im checking my vaca status with work to see if those days are avaliable. Its only and hour from where I work at. So if all goes well Ill be there but without camper. AC went out in it.  :smile19:

badblood

3boatpaul said:
Stealth said:
As I was always told, "The secret to speed is horsepower, and horsepower is a direct function of money".
aw so true. BUT just throwing money at a motor is no guarantee of the big dog power.  think.gif got to have a plan.
also remember even stock BIG BIG cubic inches will alway's put you way ahead of the game from the get go. :smile26:  NOW throw the right part's at it  and waho you are on the big dog porch.  :smile27:

just takes lots and lots of money.  crazy.gif  bling.gif  bling.gif
  This is my plan :smile16: got it in the Placecraft and will be running Tuesday when the correct belt arrives

badblood

And yes Paul I will be at the Red River on Saturday, and the Caddo ride on Friday next weekend. As for this weekend we will be on Caddo Lake cruzin. I will be in Wild Streak on Friday and the Placecraft on Saturday. Hope to see you there jump.gif

J C Gordon

Looks like a pro-mod engine..  :smile26:  Man thats gonna build some power crazy!!!!  Also looks like I may be changing jobs soon if everything goes good tomorrow at my interview. So my plans for attending any events from here out will depend on new job and schedule of that new job. Hey Keith how far is Caddo from Palestine. I need someone to run with since David is not running this year.... I live just south of lake Palestine..  jump.gif

3boatpaul

badblood said:
And yes Paul I will be at the Red River on Saturday, and the Caddo ride on Friday next weekend. As for this weekend we will be on Caddo Lake cruzin. I will be in Wild Streak on Friday and the Placecraft on Saturday. Hope to see you there jump.gif
  yep, have been hearing good thing's about the killer super secret project  :smile26: going to bow out of the caddo run , but i will see you sat. want to take a gander at that thing.  :smile28:  what time are you planing on being there, so i know when to come on down . if there cooking that night i think i stick around for some eat's.  barb's been gone for the last two month's and my cooking is not up to par,  and am ready for some good food. LOL  i'm hearing that there will be a few jet's there.  think.gif

badblood

We got an early start testing on Wednesday before the rally on the Red River. Here is a pic of a test n tune pass

badblood

J C Gordon said:
Looks like a pro-mod engine..  :smile26:  Man thats gonna build some power crazy!!!!  Also looks like I may be changing jobs soon if everything goes good tomorrow at my interview. So my plans for attending any events from here out will depend on new job and schedule of that new job. Hey Keith how far is Caddo from Palestine. I need someone to run with since David is not running this year.... I live just south of lake Palestine..  jump.gif
Caddo is about 15miles on the other side of Marshall

J C Gordon

badblood said:
We got an early start testing on Wednesday before the rally on the Red River. Here is a pic of a test n tune pass

Looks good man, high and dry. Any hints on just how much HP that beast is making??????? think.gif

badblood

J C Gordon said:
badblood said:

Looks good man, high and dry. Any hints on just how much HP that beast is making??????? think.gif
Hasnt been dynoed but builder est.1250hp, Not as nasty as the Nitrous motor yet.....New 540 shortblock and Alky fuel system in the works and turn the blower up and It will be over 1550hp and 1500ft lbs of torque. I am using a proven combo on the alky motor so numbers will be there. Planning on running Pro Eliminator in SDBA next year. Current setup is going to run Top Eliminator at Waco SDBA race on Labor Day weekend

3boatpaul

badblood said:
Send me some info on the event and we will try to make it.
keith i plan on going, let me know if you are going to go. would be fun if we both ran our zommie's  :smile26:
and make some sweet music.