Need Help

duanehydro

Ok, this is my newest project...Bob came down from Austin today, and brought his old parts...the propshaft is 76 1/2 inches end to end, 1" diameter. the rudder is the stardard steel wedge type, 12" X 5.5" with 12" X 1"shaft, the strut I will measure the angle on @ lunch. For those of you that don't already know, Bob was diagnosed with lung cancer and we are pulling together to get him some parts. Paypal Donations can be made to duane1@cox-internet.com Thanks for everyone's help. If a donation is made, please send me a pm or state it here. Thanks again!

duanehydro

Depends on the amount of Budweiser in the shop Refrigerator, ashamed to say.... :rolleyes:  usually about 6-7 pm, sometimes 5:30.... :grin:
Bob's boat: http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12690BOB.jpg

12690BOB.jpg

S

Static Line

Duanehydro said:
Ok, this is my newest project...Bob came down from Austin today, and brought his old parts...the propshaft is 76 1/2 inches end to end, 1" diameter. the rudder is the stardard steel wedge type, 12" X 5.5" with 12" X 1"shaft, the strut I will measure the angle on @ lunch. For those of you that don't already know, Bob was diagnosed with lung cancer and we are pulling together to get him some parts. Paypal Donations can be made to duane1@cox-internet.com Thanks for everyone's help. If a donation is made, please send me a pm or state it here. Thanks again!

on it  :smile15:

sweet-v

I've seen those parts before  :rolleyes: is Bobby going to install the parts at his shop because i'll
help him with that, or his bringing the boat down there ?
We have a Ben Franklin with his name on it
:smile13:

duanehydro

I believe you are assembling the boat.. :smile13: we will be working with Tom @ jbp... :smile15: for the parts...unless someone comes in and.............you know.

Borderlinecrazy

This is a great thread headed in the right direction........................ :smile15:

Glad to know the people on this site.............gives me a warm and fuzzy.  :smile22: :smile22: :smile22:

73 Sanger Flat

Duane :
What is wrong with the parts that you have there , beside some rust ?
It that is all that is  wrong , clean them and have them died checked and run them .

I have to clean  the rust off my new rudder everytime I take it out . Chrome is bad for rudder and props . you can not see cracks in them ..

duanehydro

Bob hit some large boulders on the colorado river, :huh: they are bent, the prop was destroyed, I am donating a prop... :smile20:

As discussed today we are more than happy to help out our Brother boater ! we probaly got most of whats needed to get that Hot rod back in the H20 fire me off some measurments We "gitter done" Bob needs to be ridin !! Tom and crew  :smile19:

Cookieman

Tom @JBP, you are the best. It seems that you have been there for so many members on this site. Thanks for all you do and have done. You are the guy That needs to move to Texas so we could get you out to some of our events. Hats off to Tom. Bill"cookieman"

duanehydro

Alright!!! I got the 2 props back I had in Florida, and I have a stellings 11 1/2" x 15 prop ready for Bob's boat...I want to take a minute, and say thanks to the "internet world" I have to say:  things may be bad, possibly horrible....and I've seen the hot-boaters always stand up and help! Thanks guys! It does warm my heart to see what we can do here!   :smile11:

Sweet Addiction

Check your paypal Duane.

Duanehydro said:
Alright!!! I got the 2 props back I had in Florida, and I have a stellings 11 1/2" x 15 prop ready for Bob's boat...I want to take a minute, and say thanks to the "internet world" I have to say:  things may be bad, possibly horrible....and I've seen the hot-boaters always stand up and help! Thanks guys! It does warm my heart to see what we can do here!   :smile11: