Need a name for the Kona

spd500 said:
I have been thinking about a name for the boat , and alot of the names I would use have already been taken . I would like to go with "Old School" , but I already owned one boat named that . I really like the name "lil bit Knotty" , but it's been used too . The only name that I can think of that I like and have not already seen before is "Knotty Mouse" . I really like this one , because of the wood grain and the SBC , but still not sure . Anyone have any other ideas for a blue and wood grain boat with a SBC in it  ?
be original, don't use anyone else's name or parts of their name!

Knotty Girl

I do not have a copy right to "Knotty"  but I did think it was sort of strange you would concider that in any form or fashion.  I did not see this post till now.  crazy.gif

Devilman

In another thread I saw it mentioned, think by Henry... Against the Grain... pretty cool name & ties in with the boat, an old school wood deck with an updated, kinda out of the ordinary powerplant.

I've always thought they have a tendency to name themselves... :cool:

Devilman said:
In another thread I saw it mentioned, think by Henry... Against the Grain... pretty cool name & ties in with the boat, an old school wood deck with an updated, kinda out of the ordinary powerplant.

now that is a cool name!

SimplyOrange

soldier of fortune said:
Devilman said:

now that is a cool name!

+1, it doesnt get more fitting than that.

spd500

Patchman said:
Going Nowhere!
Seems fitting for your sled!

Just now noticed this  crazy.gif I don't think this one will work for my boat . Maybe we can modify it to be a good name for yours though  :smile30: How about "Going Nowhere Fast" , since you will never get anywhere fast  :smile17:

spd500

Good one , but not really my style . It might just not get a name until something comes to mind .

spd500

I wanted to put the name on the transom in woodgrain and then airbrush it so it looked like it was put into the wood with a router , but that would have to be done before the blue paint , and it would have to be something good because it would be there until the boat was completely repainted .

spd500

Lol , all those are good ! Just not sure any of them are something I want to make a permanent part of the boat .

spd500

think.gif think.gif  Didn't we cover this the other day ? Sturat is the Richard , not me  :smile30: