my 81 youngblood resto!

oldbuck40

John said:
Great, be carful out there, lot of inexperienced idiots out on holidays
Yea thats been in the back of my mind! Good thing is I'll have my brother and his boat there,plus my cousins and their boat and jet ski,god forbid anything go wrong,,,I keep telling myself it will all be just fine!!!! Damn it should be as many times i have looked stuff over,,but still gonna pack a small tool box just in case lol

EOSpeed

WHER ARE YOU GOING?
                                                              jump.gif

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
Well its looking like July 4th will be the christening of the Youngblood! jump.gif

That's cool man, make sure & get some pictures. clap.gif
YUP Thats on the list! Just hope the sun is out so i can get some good MFM Pics :grin: :grin: :grin:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
YUP Thats on the list! Just hope the sun is out so i can get some good MFM Pics :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm sure there will be some folks at the park that will take some pics while you make some passes. Long as you get your camera back anyway. :cheesy:

oldbuck40

Well the first trip went off without a hitch! Ran perfectly. Had a few very small leaks,,like 3 two were around a couple of bolts i probably forgot to apply silicone to :rolleyes: and the other leak was around the pump shaft just a very slight drip.
When i first took off across the water i was thinking something aint right,,,it was too quiet lol i was waiting to here the OT's and it wasnt happening!

Other than the little leaks i was very pleased! And yea it does haul AZZ!

Didnt get many pics but i did get two that should be proof enough it hit the water. I will post them when i can get the computer to straighten up :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

CONGRATULATIONS . jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif . Glad you made it to the water and enjoyed the boat .. Long overdue for sure ..