my 81 youngblood resto!

oldbuck40

it started off looking like this :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: and pretty rough at that!

[attachment deleted by admin]

oldbuck40

now after a trailer swap and new fenders i delivered it to Ricky at Image Customs in Caldwell Tx. for a major paint  job!

[attachment deleted by admin]

IMPATIENT 1

wish i had that trailer . i know dual axles are the shiat, but i personally don't like em or need mine. i like to move my boat in and outta my shop easily and its a biatch with a tandem. plus i don't travel like you guys, so 2 tires under the boat makes pulling it easier to me and ALOT easier shootin it down the ramp.

oldbuck40

IMPATIENT 1 said:
wish i had that trailer . i know dual axles are the shiat, but i personally don't like em or need mine. i like to move my boat in and outta my shop easily and its a biatch with a tandem. plus i don't travel like you guys, so 2 tires under the boat makes pulling it easier to me and ALOT easier shootin it down the ramp.
i hear ya on being easier! my sj is on the single axle now! sure seems a little too heavy though :smile14:

IMPATIENT 1

oldbuck40 said:
IMPATIENT 1 said:
i hear ya on being easier! my sj is on the single axle now! sure seems a little too heavy though :smile14:
i dig the lil funjet, its gonna be cool when its done :smile15:
yeah , my sj needed a dual axle but my tx don't weigh much and would tow just as easy with 2 tires on the ground. what did you do with that single axle? or did you convert it to what i see now?

pro53

Hey Greg look like you ripped the carpet out. It looked pretty good when you got it.

oldbuck40

IMPATIENT 1 said:
oldbuck40 said:
IMPATIENT 1 said:
i dig the lil funjet, its gonna be cool when its done :smile15:
yeah , my sj needed a dual axle but my tx don't weigh much and would tow just as easy with 2 tires on the ground. what did you do with that single axle? or did you convert it to what i see now?
the top picture is the trailer i have under the sj now with the side boards cut off and i put all new bow eye stop,new winch and bulldog hitch. gonna use it this summer while im working on the youngblood.

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
Hey Greg look like you ripped the carpet out. It looked pretty good when you got it.
yea it was! but im going with probably multi color bed liner to match some of the paint.

oldbuck40

Esabataj said:
pro53 said:

It had to go

Just wouldn't match up with his new multicolor pink paint scheme :smile13:
where's Greaser's banned picture when you need it! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

IMPATIENT 1

CHARLIE F said:
Greg....

Looks like you plan on having a fun summer with those toys.
When will you have them on the water?
at what age do they start handing out social security? :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

CHARLIE F said:
Greg....

who knows? but the ball is rolling! hope to have them done late summer but then again???

Devilman

IMPATIENT 1 said:
CHARLIE F said:
Greg....

at what age do they start handing out social security? :smile23: :smile23:

The little mini-jet he is just sprucing up so it will be a nice pool floatie. The Youngblood will be running just in time for OB's grandsons 16th birthday. Think he's seven now, so you're probably pretty close, lol.... :grin:

oldbuck40

sleek460 said:
Damn, oldbuck, if you think that looks rough I'd better keep the cover on mine all year  !!!
believe me! it looked good at a distance :smile23: i think you could see at least 3 different paint designs under the colors you see in that first picture! lol ask atxwrangler i bought it from him.

atxwrangler

i dunno! :smile23: d,man said that was your color! :smile23: :smile23:,,, it's gonna look nice,ricky can paint!turns out real nice stuff! gonna put a ford in it? :smile12:

oldbuck40

atxwrangler said:
i dunno! :smile23: d,man said that was your color! :smile23: :smile23:,,, it's gonna look nice,ricky can paint!turns out real nice stuff! gonna put a chevy in it? :smile12: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:
there i fixed it for ya :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: