my 81 youngblood resto!

oldbuck40

Thanks Guys! Its been a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time coming to this!  As most of you know starting from scratch NOTHING FITS! everything has to be modified. Kinda like building a house,nothing is ever right on the money. But its done and i wanted to tell everyone THANKS for answering all the dumb questions i had and putting in your .02

So my hats off to all you THB guys!!!! Thanks  clap.gif

customtouch

Very sharp looking boat Greg. You can tell by looking at it that it was very well thought out and the attention to detail is great. It may have been a long time coming but you definatly built something that you can be proud of. Congrats!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Took ya long enough, jeez... :smile29:

Kidding aside, glad to see it all come together for you. You've got a ton of time/effort/headache into it, but it was all worth it in the end. Got yaself a real fine ride there man. Happy for you. :smile17:

oldbuck40

Once again thanks! Well it's ready for a test run but the damn weather isn't cooperating today! Hail to the east and storms coming from the west lol oh well it's a good time to go over stuff and do some double checkin.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Once again thanks! Well it's ready for a test run but the damn weather isn't cooperating today! Hail to the east and storms coming from the west lol oh well it's a good time to go over stuff and do some double checkin.

Dang already with the excuses... may be time for the ol' weather map. :grin:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Dang already with the excuses... may be time for the ol' weather map. :grin:

LMAO!  clap.gif

oldbuck40

Had these pics i took Friday,just got finished with a little hand glaze and a good coat of wax!

Attachments

• finishedboat1.jpg
    finishedboat1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 103

oldbuck40

KONA said:
Looking good,  now go get it wet,  so you can clean it again  :grin:
Seems to be a trailer Queen for now lol Had plans Saturday and Sunday the damn wind was howling . Oh well! Its ready at least.

oldbuck40

KONA said:
Wind :huh: think.gif crazy.gif
Yea 30 mph with gust up in the 40's and nobody was around Sunday for my back up in case there was a problem. Besides i said i was gonna finish it,,never said anything about getting it wet lol It will soon enough,,probably hit the water weekend before the 4th.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea 30 mph with gust up in the 40's and nobody was around Sunday for my back up in case there was a problem. Besides i said i was gonna finish it,,never said anything about getting it wet lol It will soon enough,,probably hit the water weekend before the 4th.

I knew it.... :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I knew it.... :grin:
Hell it may be stuck to the trailer as long as its been sittin! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: