Lucky Draw 777

Knotty Girl

We win every time we go to race. How cool is it to go and compete in a sport you love with two of your best buds. Hang out with a bunch of racers you like and have a ton of respect for.

jimsplace

Knotty said:
We win every time we go to race. How cool is it to go and compete in a sport you love with two of your best buds. Hang out with a bunch of racers you like and have a ton of respect for.

You're way to happy and optimistic.  Come visit me, and I'll bring you back to the real world.
Do you sell used cars in your spare time?
    :smile17:

Knotty Girl

Nope you can choose to have the glass half full or empty. Life is too short to be negative. You learn a lot after you go through what Karol went through last year. No sales pitch just fact.

FL350

Administrator
jimsplace said:
Knotty said:

You're way to happy and optimistic.  Come visit me, and I'll bring you back to the real world.

You've obviously have never raced before.

jimsplace

FL350 said:
jimsplace said:
Knotty said:

Are you saying that racing makes you happy and optimistic?
I don't think so.
I'd say Henry was happy and optimistic before he was racing.  He's been that way from the time I've known him.

Saying I've never raced indicates you obviously don't know me.

FL350

Administrator
jimsplace said:
FL350 said:
jimsplace said:
Knotty said:

I don't think so.
I'd say Henry was happy and optimistic before he was racing.  He's been that way from the time I've known him.

Yes racing does make me happy and optimistic! Being around this sport all my life, I have family and friends all over the country. And the boat racing family is different than all the rest of motorsports. We are a closer family!
I've been driving race boats since 1981 and I don't recall seeing you in competition at any race.

Chevy2184

bc1a1b6b7b52fa260f7668285100c53a.jpg

Oooh look... It's raining

😎

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

jimsplace

FL350 said:

[/quote]

I don't think so.

Yes racing does make me happy and optimistic! Being around this sport all my life, I have family and friends all over the country. And the boat racing family is different than all the rest of motorsports. We are a closer family!
I've been driving race boats since 1981 and I don't recall seeing you in competition at any race.
[/quote]
[/quote]

That's funny, Circle boats don't get run much in this area, so I don't recall seeing you run either.
So what's your point, did I do something to piss you off.

I know my old boat isn't a real race boat like yours must be,
but
If you are wanting to run me and prove you're a real racer, I guess we could. 
I don't have an interest in circles, so it would have to be 1/4 mile or if you prefer it could be 1,000 feet, and you can show me how a real racer looks.
Your sense of happy and optimistic overwhelms me.

FL350

Administrator
That's funny Jim. I ran drag boats over 10 years. IHBA,SDBA,CSDBA, before going back to the APBA. I don't have to prove anything. Just go look in the books. If you want to come race come on. I'll help ya.
I'm not going to sit here an split hairs with you, I'll let you and your buddies do that over on PB.
Now on to more important things than you.

Sorry for the sidetrack Knotty, I just get a little heated about ignorant remarks about something we work hard for and our boat racing family. Carry on, see ya in Grove!

jimsplace

FL350 said:
That's funny Jim. I ran drag boats over 10 years. IHBA,SDBA,CSDBA, before going back to the APBA. I don't have to prove anything. Just go look in the books. If you want to come race come on. I'll help ya.
I'm not going to sit here an split hairs with you, I'll let you and your buddies do that over on PB.
Now on to more important things than you.

Sorry for the sidetrack Knotty, I just get a little heated about ignorant remarks about something we work hard for and our boat racing family. Carry on, see ya in Grove!

It wasn't about me until you decided to make it that way, and it wasn't your place.
My comment weren't  to you, nor were they about you until you decided to be negative about me.
I couldn't care less what you do, and I still don't recall you from the past.
My comments to or about Henry were in jest or at least intended to be, as I know he likes what he does and has fun doing it.

If you want to talk about ignorant remarks, you need to look a little closer to home.  I don't recall you being the conscience, morale leader or spokes person of the racing community or this forum unless it's something new.  If that's so, that's disappointing.

Again, what did I do to piss you off? 

Knotty Girl

Well the Knotty Crew ordered some new rocker arms (4). We are going to off set these push rods. They are a special order and have a rush shipment on them.  Hope to have them Tuesday.  Matt Schuebauer is rebuilding the transmission and will bring it to Wheatland. We will be busy when we get there to put everything together but Lucky Draw will be ready. It should a lot of fun after driving all night.  We love a challenge.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
Well the Knotty Crew ordered some new rocker arms (4). We are going to off set these push rods. They are a special order and have a rush shipment on them.  Hope to have them Tuesday.  Matt Schuebauer is rebuilding the transmission and will bring it to Wheatland. We will be busy when we get there to put everything together but Lucky Draw will be ready. It should a lot of fun after driving all night.  We love a challenge.

You're always a challenge!  LOL.  The more I think about it, the more I think that last tune was way too much.

FL350

Administrator
It seems like it always a challenge. Good luck up there in Wheatland and bring back that diamond trophy! See you guys in Grove!