Lucky Draw 777

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
We got a plan, this will be fixed and back better and stronger than before.  :smile30: Hey it is only  :smile13:
That's the spirit!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif :smile17:

Disturbed

With a data logger, we would've known immediately after that last pass that #1 had issues.  :smile30:

Just sayin'.........

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Knotty said:
We got a plan, this will be fixed and back better and stronger than before.  :smile30: Hey it is only  :smile13:

How about a data logger?  :smile17: :smile16:

That would be nice , that also is way down the road we need to fix the broken parts first.  think.gif

FL350

Administrator
DISTURBED said:
FL350 said:
Damn! Better look at that cam.

We did.  The cam is hurt and is going back to Isky.  The #1 intake lifter broke and scored the lifter bore.  One pushrod is broken and a lash cap is 'missing'.  All in all, still not a bad outcome.

[/quot
Boy I'll say. Very lucky.  Get er done! April 22nd will be here before you know it. If that's you guys first race.

Knotty Girl

FL350 said:
DISTURBED said:
FL350 said:
Damn! Better look at that cam.

We did.  The cam is hurt and is going back to Isky.  The #1 intake lifter broke and scored the lifter bore.  One pushrod is broken and a lash cap is 'missing'.  All in all, still not a bad outcome.

[/quot
Boy I'll say. Very lucky.  Get er done! April 22nd will be here before you know it. If that's you guys first race.

We will be ready jump.gif

Disturbed

The new heads are in town and are at Slick Rick Racing getting massaged.  Cam is back from Isky along with some replacement lifters for the damaged pair.  Look out!  :smile17:

Disturbed

9723712682de94f28ac24c093718de04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy2184

Looks good knotty! That should get some fish on the hook! 👍🏻

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Disturbed

It looks like we burned up second gear in the ol girl this past weekend.  We also have some minor valve train issues to get sorted out.  (Parts are already on order)