Lucky Draw 777

Knotty Girl

We are getting closer race fans.  Lucky Draw 777 will be back together soon.  No too much left on glass work.  JJ is hooking me up on some incredible hardware.  I can see a small beam of light.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 332

Knotty Girl

whitetrash148 said:
good to see boat getting close to finished. what is that in part of shop behind yours?

Ortiz's Pro-Mod boat and a mold for a 501 Kurtis and a mold for a Texas Outrigger. Randy Benson's Pro-Mod (Texas Bounty Hunter) is just out of the pic to the left.

jimsplace

Knotty said:
We are getting closer race fans.  Lucky Draw 777 will be back together soon.  No too much left on glass work.  JJ is hooking me up on some incredible hardware.  I can see a small beam of light.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I'm glad to see it coming together, it looks like a boat.
You understand updates are now required.
    :smile17:

Knotty Girl

When it is finished it will look like it was never touched.  Plus there will be a big improvement in the rigging when JJ is finished with the hardware he is making for it.  I will have 3 sets of gears to use, I need to buy more blower pulleys.  This will give me a larger range for tuning.  Other than that I am ready.  jump.gif  It will run pretty stout.