Knotty Hooker

Devilman

KONA said:
you've gotta catch fish first before you can do any frying,,,  and i've yet to see you catch fish...  :smile16:

pretty sure Dairy Queen has a fish basket.... probably what he is talking about. :wink:

Disturbed

Devilman said:
KONA said:
you've gotta catch fish first before you can do any frying,,,  and i've yet to see you catch fish...  :smile16:

pretty sure Dairy Queen has a fish basket.... probably what he is talking about. :wink:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

KONA77

Devilman said:
KONA said:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

now that's funny.....      lmao  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Knotty Girl

In a few minutes taking the Knotty Hooker out for the first time.  This 'ol tub has not see water in years.  Got her all tuned up and ready.  Runs good on trailer water might be a whole new ball game.  Even went out and bought fish'n gear.  OK, I'll admit it I have not clue about fishing, but I do look like I do.  :smile16:

customtouch

Knotty said:
In a few minutes taking the Knotty Hooker out for the first time.  This 'ol tub has not see water in years.  Got her all tuned up and ready.  Runs good on trailer water might be a whole new ball game.  Even went out and bought fish'n gear.  OK, I'll admit it I have not clue about fishing, but I do look like I do.  :smile16:

Henry is headed back to the lake..............all the fish will be laughing and the squirrels will be trembling!!!!!  :grin:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Knotty said:

Henry is headed back to the lake..............all the fish will be laughing and the squirrels will be trembling!!!!!  :grin:

LMAO  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Knotty Girl

About 100# of sea weed. one big limb.  Then finally a 6" bass.  jump.gif  It was a good day for me and my son.  clap.gif