Knotty Hooker

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
She did that night! Hell I even did that night. The trick is making it to the secret cat hole! :smile30: I know that sounds bad, but it's what came to mind! :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
She did that night! Hell I even did that night. The trick is making it to the secret cat hole! :smile30: I know that sounds bad, but it's what came to mind! :smile16:

WHAT!!!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm up to $1500. in the floor of a $700. boat. But it's OK because I knew about the problem when I bought it! If you have a good floor, and a good motor, it shouldn't get too out of hand! think.gif

Patchman said:
I'm up to $1500. in the floor of a $700. boat. But it's OK because I knew about the problem when I bought it! If you have a good floor, and a good motor, it shouldn't get too out of hand! think.gif

Unless u fish like me it's a few hundred every time I go out! always buying something new and its $200 just to fill up my fishing boat! But it's fun and the freezer stays full so I don't count how much it's cost its better that way! :smile30:

Devilman

Knotty said:
Put a new battery in tonight and fired right up  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I probably missed it, whats it got for a powerplant? Johnson? or was it Evinrude...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Put a new battery in tonight and fired right up  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I probably missed it, whats it got for a powerplant? Johnson? or was it Evinrude...
Why, do you want to look at Knotty's Johnson? :smile20:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Why, do you want to look at Knotty's Johnson? :smile20:

No.. just wondering what kinda motor his fishin boat has. :rolleyes: :cheesy: Knew he was kinda of a Merc guy from the other one he had and wondered whathis thoughts were on other brands of eggbeaters. :wink: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
It must be all he's got going for him........because it dang sure ain't his moves or looks! :smile30: had left your self open!  :grin:
Fo sho! :smile30: