Knotty Hooker

Knotty Girl

'OL Henry got the fish'n boat "Knotty Hooker" home tonight. Pics to follow as soon as I figure out how. New putter not sure how, unless someone wants to post it for me. 19' Bay Master w/ 115 Evinrude.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Knotty Girl

I got a little fix'n to do before I take her out.  Not much though.  Have to add some  bling.gif.  I am pretty excited about it.

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Maybe I can take y'all now and school yea on some fish with both r boats! jump.gif jump.gif :grin: :grin:

Yep I need to learn how to fish now.  Rookie for sure.  :smile28:

Patchman said:
We need a bunch of catfish like yesterday! :smile26:

I got a few honey holes on a few lakes for some nice 20-60lb cats r white bass you'll love catching them and Karal too! Lets get together in a few weeks? clap.gif

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Patchman said:
We need a bunch of catfish like yesterday! :smile26:

I got a few honey holes on a few lakes for some nice 20-60lb cats r white bass you'll love catching them and Karal too! Lets get together in a few weeks? clap.gif

Done  jump.gif

Devilman

Guess this means I don't need to go look at the one Gas-Hole told me about... Congrats on the purchase. :grin:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Guess this means I don't need to go look at the one Gas-Hole told me about... Congrats on the purchase. :grin:

Yep it was just down the road from my ranch.  Going to Academy today to get some things.

Devilman

Knotty said:
Yep it was just down the road from my ranch.  Going to Academy today to get some things.

Thats funny it was right there by ya the whole time. Helluva deal fo sho.  clap.gif You gonna have to post pics though, you know the rules... :smile16: