JETFEST 2014, June 7, 8

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Wait a minute WFO I think we are the same age if I remember correctly.  think.gif
Do we need to commence the carbon dating to tell? think.gif :smile28:

WFO

Here is a site map of Sunrise Beach. They have said no reservations until May 1st. We will have the point out on the right hand side roped off for our activities. Sites with Electric and Water only are numbered in a box. The numbered sites in the lighter areas also has sewer. They do have a dump facility as well. I do not know what is available. Phone and Fees are on page 2.

WFO

Mathis is about 6 miles away and there are 2 Motels. Mathis Inn 1-866-460-7456 , and Lakeside Inn 361-547-3003. I don't know anything about them but I have kinda heard the Lakeside Inn is not very clean. There is also Orange Grove Motel in Orange Grove about 10 miles away 361-384-1100. The State park is also right around the corner 361-547-2635 but I don't think they have any cabins.

copterzach

Looking at the map.    Is it the point to the left, towards the dam?      Like in years past or the other point to the right?

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

WFO

copterzach said:
Looking at the map.    Is it the point to the left, towards the dam?      Like in years past or the other point to the right?

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

The point on the right. The North side.