JETFEST 2014, June 7, 8

KONA77

june or later would be nice for us,  some of us can't take the extra time off to get down there,  just saying

duanehydro

One thing to look at, this is one of the few lakes that is full right now....it won't last all summer. Sorta trying to do it while there is plenty..

ChryslerJet

Duanehydro said:
One thing to look at, this is one of the few lakes that is full right now....it won't last all summer. Sorta trying to do it while there is plenty..
yeah before too long that lake will be too low to boat in again.

duanehydro

ChryslerJet said:
Duanehydro said:
yeah before too long that lake will be too low to boat in again.

We have been boating there during the drought...just gotta have access to the right ramp...lol

duanehydro

Just like Henry said......no matter what date is chosen, there will be folks upset about it. havn't heard anything about any other events in the southern area...have you? :kiss:
Of course, we could always travel 5-6 hours up north and join them guys just about any weekend. think.gif

KONA said:
june or later would be nice for us,  some of us can't take the extra time off to get down there,  just saying
  :huh: where you on call last weekend? lol

Devilman

watch out Duane, if there is anything on this earth that Kona knows about, its the price of Kleenex. :grin:

sturat

Sorry no input from me other than I wont be able to make it that weekend or so I think.
Trying to get out to Bakersfield for the NJBA all out run what you brung 660' open boat showdown.