JETFEST 2014, June 7, 8

TexasJet

I will be rolling out of Katy around 11:00 AM tomorrow. Pick up two 54gal drums of fuel at the Wallmart in Victoria. Black will meet me there also. Should get to Mathis around 2 and the park around 3.

Devilman

Ya'll won't be too far away from the house. I was gonna check & see how early we could check in & base departure time off of that. I'd say we'd travel with ya'll but doubt we'd keep up in the moho. :cheesy:

Guess I should say which Wal-mart, we have two.

WFO

copterzach said:
WFO said:
copterzach said:
mrgoslow said:
less than 3ft low.

I heard it was coming up a little.     

Sent from my iPad   
Aggie Class of '97

Yep as of today 91.25 that's up almost a foot. Got to build David's new 605ci may not make it until late Fri.

Y'all need anything?

Aggie class of '97.    WHOOP

Na just time. We should finish building motor tonight and put it in Fri. morning then try to make show and shine.

TexasJet

Northeast Wallmart. Meeting a guy with the drums of fuel. He has a second home in the area and goes there every other weekend.

duanehydro

Update:
Friday evening show and Shine located at Grunts Texas Cantina starting at 4pm.Grunts is on the west side of the lake on cr534. Hang out and meet folks, leave when your ready. Saturday Helicopter photo shoot at 1:30 to about 3. Supper served around 5:30-6.....live music around 7:30....

copterzach

Duanehydro said:
Update:
Friday evening show and Shine located at Grunts Texas Cantina starting at 4pm.Grunts is on the west side of the lake on cr534. Hang out and meet folks, leave when your ready. Saturday Helicopter photo shoot at 1:30 to about 3. Supper served around 5:30-6.....live music around 7:30....

This maybe should have been posted a week ago or maybe 2 weeks ago.    Geeez

Aggie class of '97.    WHOOP

TexasJet

All good on the trip here. Black also. Show and shine was more meet and greet. Wind is HONKIN!!! all day yesterday and today. Headed for the park now.

TexasJet

Very windy!!! A lot of boats here for the deal. Didn't run around to much on the lake.  Had a good time in spite of the wind.

duanehydro

Patchman said:
Anyone get any pics? I didn't get to go, but I got a tractor so all is good! :smile30:
I was told it would take a week or so to edit photos from the copter shoot. They will be posted asap..only pictures I got were of my old sanger..lol

Devilman

Had a great weekend, was nice gettin on Mathis again. Campground was in good shape, liked being able to have the boat right out in front of the camper as well. Got to hang out with friends, met some new folks which is always nice & got to see some really nice hardware running around. Damn good time all the way around. :smile17: